Everybody do 10 pushups - GO!

13»

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Also done. @malia was done much faster.
    midgaardichoke
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    Old guy over 50 does 46!!! Now gimme my Ovaltine.
    JBoogalooprimesuspect
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Done. I'm pretty sure the baby is eating my muscles. My depth was a sad state of affairs.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    46 and Im done
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    I have to do diamond push ups for my next belt test. I'm up to 20 of them now :)
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    did only ten, but also did 50 crunches and some weight lifting. damn my beer belly though...
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Well, I've been spending the ENTIRE weekend in the basement doing school work. Every 1-2hrs I hop up and have been doing between 50 and a hundred push ups with a few rounds (2-3 sets of 10-15 pull ups). Any down time is a good time to get in even a little something...even if you can't make the gym :)
    PirateNinja
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    My reaction when seeing this thread yesterday when I was hell of hungover-- "OH GOD NO"
    Dizzy and sick, but still knocked out 50 a few mins ago. Now you. :)
  • Dropped everything and did 40, will do more later when I pump zeee ireooen. Feel better jboogaloobs
    JBoogaloo
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I didn't know I could do ten. I did ten. Yay.

I also discovered the floor here isn't very clean. Also, that pic of Lynx from last year looks like he's getting boner help with pushups.
    JBoogalooRyanFodder
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Done
  • Today I did 5 pushups every time I left my office. I probably did ~60 total. My plan is to do this every day. I think I'll just bump it up by 2 per week until my body says no or it just becomes far too inconvenient.
    JBoogaloo
    That's a great idea, except I'd rather eat a dead horses ass than stick my hands on our office floor, ewww!
    To keep you and I (anyone else is welcome too) going on this (especially for those days of "I feel lazy and want to do nothing" moments) daily total has to equal a minimum of 100. You got from the moment you wake until you go to sleep to do them. Doesn't matter how many sets you break them into, how often between rounds you do, etc...just do at least 100 a day.

Of course if you wanted to have a "top number " moments throughout (every now and then that burst of "AHHHH" happens) that's fine too, it'll add to the motivation :)

@PirateNinja, we can start Whatever day you want. You in?
  • Ok, let's do it starting today.
    JBoogaloo
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsNs0MlVldlhdG9mcXpPM25PNnpOMmZDaXJyckJWTnc&usp=sharing

Anyone who wants in, feel free to add yourself. I'll be updating it as I go.
    JBoogaloo
    Excellent!
    hmmmm....only a "view only" option. Wanted to toss my 100 into the spreadsheet today.
  • Derp, fixed it.
    JBoogaloo
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    no
    Canti
    Haven't input my weekend time yet, but I have kept up. Will update when I get home and knock out today's round of push ups :)
    PirateNinja
  • Nice, I'm still going strong as well. Today will mark one week of 100 push ups each, putting us at 1400 push ups :D
    JBoogaloo
    @Pirateninja...it's kind of cool, today is the day we hit 2000 combined push ups. Nothing major, but still kinda nice to see that number when it's added up :thumbsup:
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    Oh why, I haven't started yet. I'm sore from yesterdays circuits. Bleh. Ok, starting now. .. Extremely excited for our milestone today :D Cheers, good job @JBoogaloo and good idea.
    JBoogaloo
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I just did 10 push-ups, everyone else's turn.
    This thread never ceases to encourage me, you bastards ;)
    tossed in 50 more.