Short notice: TF2 tournament with cash prize

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Color me interested. Won't have a chance to read over the rules for a couple hours though.

-Digi
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    I TOSS JARS OF PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Very interested, tell me what I need to do, also I need to know the times we would be going
  • Hey everyone,

To start a team on the tourney, only the team captain should fill out the form on the above link.

However everyone interested must create an account on Gamer Saloon as well.

From there, the team captain will submit the email addresses of each player he wants on his team.

Then the GS staff should get in touch with you on your placement and you should be good to go!
    edited April 2013
    Thank you!

In
  • Anytime, and good luck to you all!
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    Icrontic has some epic TF2 players. I am not one of them
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I would be interested, but can't today. Something to keep an eye on though.

I would be interested, but can't today. Something to keep an eye on though.

We wouldn't have to explicitly play today, or at least we'd have a 24 hour window to come up with a time that our team could play. That's what I'm understanding from the rules page, anyway.

http://www.gamersaloon.com/tournament-walkthrough.php
  • I think we need interested people's availability.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsNs0MlVldlhdGtla1pxelpoX1QycV81aGh6dy1IY2c&usp=sharing
    Enter your initials (separate yourself from others with commas or spaces) in the boxes where you can play that hour. If your initials aren't in the key, add your pretty self.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Updated. Basically free any weekday night assuming advanced notice.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Are we being serious and going to practice? Why was I an @ in this?
  • Bobbydigi pointed out to me I forgot to include @primesuspect in the spreadsheet. So I added him. Derp.

For the record, k, I see @_k_ in prime's initial post. We need your skilllz to pay the billlz.
    Updated, I can't really play tonight unless we really need a 6th or not a scrub. Tomorrow I am solid but not on at my computer so there would be slop. After that until the weekend I am gravy after COB and can carry around some of my gear if I will not be at my house. @PirateNinja have you watched my points this past month, not stellar.
  • Yes I saw you only have 12 lulz, maybe try a different approach besides sister jokes.
    Kidding aside, I actually don't pay too much attention to scoreboards during LoEG... or ever. What I know is you are pretty kick ass at TF2 and if even if you weren't this would a lot of fun with you involved.

<3
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    oh heck yes. I wish I had seen this earlier
  • Anyone interested in gamer saloon otherwise....give me a PM and I'll get you a $10 credit on your new account!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    BTW: Please don't count me in the roster; I definitely do not have time for it. Sorry!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Oh wait, you have to pay to play? Yeeeeeahhhhhh...... eh....
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    It says $0 entry fee?

With @trooster89 that makes 6 yeah?

Looks like Thur so far

-Digi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    How many people do we need?

I mean I'm not terribly good and I don't want to take the spot of one of our better players but I'd be up for this.
  • No pay to play on this tournament, but if you wanted to check out Gamer Saloon after, I can throw that your way.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Ilriyas said:

How many people do we need?

I mean I'm not terribly good and I don't want to take the spot of one of our better players but I'd be up for this.

Same here. But I think having a few subs might be a good idea.
    It looks like we have about 5 people available most days, yes we need at least 7 if we want to pull this off with some effectiveness. Recruit tomorrow but we need a very firm yes with posted time slots they can play.