Gran Turismo 6 announced for the PlayStation 3

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited May 2013 in Gaming

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Metal Gear?!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    omg this game I need it NEED IT.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Sweet, Crash On Every Corner 6.
    TushonUPSLynxpigflipper
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    I will buy this. I will play it. I will spend all my in-game money buying slow old cars that look cool and then raging when they don't win every race. I will make excuses for the franchise when people criticize Polyphony Digital for only having 1,200 cars and 600 of them are Nissan Skyline variants.
    mertesnUPSLynxChooch
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    If only I had the money for a PlayStation. I remember fondly my time playing GT1. I played the hell out of that game. I miss my PS1. Bah, I went off on a tangent.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    BuddyJ said:

I will buy this. I will play it. I will spend all my in-game money buying slow old cars that look cool and then raging when they don't win every race. I will make excuses for the franchise when people criticize Polyphony Digital for only having 1,200 cars and 600 of them are Nissan Skyline variants.

We all could use some attendance at GT Anonymous.

BuddyJ
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    Not only do I need to save for a PS4, I need to save for the game and one of those sick racing seat and wheel set ups. I might have just made yet another mess in my pants thinking about it. I should wear depends.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited May 2013
    Since I posted one for the XboxOne(1)(won))!( (damnit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0rJDn0jRnUQ#t=81s
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    GT2 has the best opening video.