League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Played an ARAM last night, got Nasus, my home dog. Except for a Tristana, the rest of the team was melee bruisers like me. Our opponents had the kinds of poke that can easily dominate on ARAM. Things went about as expected with our opponents slowly pushing their way down our lane, we were able to keep up though, by playing aggressive despite the amount of deaths and by dodging the pokes, that's how you work a melee team I ARAM. After dealing them an Ace at our destroyed inhibitor, we stormed back. I had been able to farm Nasus up to be able to smack towers down easily and we returned the their push in kind. Not that we gained the advantage per say, more like things became even. Eventually both Nexuses (Doesn't sound right really. Nexi? Nexum? meh.) were exposed. 4 of my team died at the enemy Nexus as the rest our opponents respawned. Tristana had respawned a few seconds ago and was alone to defend while we had to wait 30 seconds. The started wiling on our Nexus right as the rest of us respawn, with about half health on the thing left. SOMEHOW, we managed to stop them with maybe one or two hits left on the Nexus. Then we ran bakc and won. SO! !@#$in'! CLOSE!

Summary: Aced opponents on our Nexus with only a hit or two left on it, for the win.

I'd have screenshots and numbers but replay is broken. :(
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

...wat
    UPSLynxTushonQuadyTheTurnip
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This video ... so good...

UPSLynxChooch
    snicker
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2013
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    You mashed buttons didn't you?
    CantiUPSLynxChooch
    hahahahaha!!!!
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    LMAO!!!!
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Anybody hear about the new 1V1 maps? Or is it something else?
    Going through the comments of sales on League fills me with wonder. Negative wonder.

For example, someone posted how they want Mecha Kha'Zix, or FoxFire Ahri, yet has had 2k RP "for months" ....
    So many flaws in logic there that it just ... just ... ARGH!

I'm gonna watch the All Star games mostly because of Magma Chamber. Looking forward to trying it out when it is released later on this year.
    That is hilarious! I love that Riot's not afraid to have fun with their massive eSports pool.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I'll be on around 7ish til like 2 or 3am, so if anyone is playing invite me if you have room.

Explexify
    colaTheironhand
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    i'd watch this.

RahnalH102RyanFodderRexxar
    :rockon:
    That was really good. Took me a minute to figure out what the ending was.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Me too. I thought that was Cassiopeia on speed or something.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Chooch
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Disappointing that Janna got more assists than you. Tsk tsk.
    UPSLynx
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    edited June 2013

I learned a few things today:
    You can tell what side you're gonna be on before the match starts by looking at the color of the "your team" text.
    Playing a ton of ARAMs has made me lose touch with other modes a bit. Seeing "smaller"items at the beginning and other little things.
    A display of skill throughout the match will generally not change how another feels about your stats.
    And that these two can arguably be the creepiest champs/skins.
    So, Ryze ARAM is a thing.

Preacher
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Rockin' the Ryze, Ryan!