Minecraft: Any interest in derping around on an Apocalypse server?

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
I ran across an Apocalypse server on Reddit and I have been hooked. Basically it is a server where the only rule is no cheating (no x-ray or other mods that give you an advantage). You choose if you want to try to rebuild peacefully or run around killing and blowing stuff up. There are randomish chests inside of buildings that have supplies and other random crap.

It has been interesting, the server has a subreddit where it seems griefing has been popular recently yet in the part of the world I have made my stand I have only run into friendlies. Even built up a small farm with a guy, had another player come up claiming it was his building, made a peace offering no one got killed. Shortly after that I packed up my stuff and moved on. I have not made my way back over that way but I have the coordinates if I/we feel the need to go back and check it out.

Was wondering if there was any interest in logging on as a group, meeting up and making things happen? Whether that be hunting other players, restoring a building or just roaming the wasteland searching and clearing buildings is up to the group I guess.

What do you think?

-Digi

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Sounds interesting, similar to Fallout 3, I'd be game
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Pretty cool! I'd love to join in!