Arby's Gyro

124»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    Bompz for lulz
    UPSLynx
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK
    Holy crap, that just triggered an email notification for me. I felt like Marty McFly.

primesuspectmidga
  • Interestingly I recently bought 9 different brands of milk chocolate bars to review them. I concluded the good ones were Ghirardelli, Lindt, and Green & Blacks, that chocolate shouldn't be eaten in the summer, and I don't like chocolate anymore.
    Ilriyasmidga
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Interestingly I recently bought 9 different brands of milk chocolate bars to review them. I concluded the good ones were Ghirardelli, Lindt, and Green & Blacks, that chocolate shouldn't be eaten in the summer, and I don't like chocolate anymore.
    What about Aero?

midga
  • edited June 2013
    Oh right, the other 6 brands were Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Milka Alpine Milk, Rittersport, Sweet & Delish, Cadbury, and Mars Dove. None of these were that great, to be fair the Rittersport was one/two months after it's best by date.

I have yet to find Aero available but Mint Aero is the best chocolate bar. I don't know why I even bothered doing this.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-
    edited June 2013
    I'm still disappointed that Arby's didn't keep the gyro around. 6 years later, everytime I pass an Arby's while looking for a place to have lunch, I scold them inside my head. "See Arby's?! If you still had that gyro on your menu, I'd be pulling in there right now, but no, you had to ruin it all, and now I'm going to Chipotle instead."
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    "Prime's Life Experience Promise" is usually a pretty good bet.
    primesuspect
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI
    Ugh... I seriously miss the Arby's gyro. It was delicious. Side note, has anyone tried their new King's Hawaiian ones? I've heard they are amazing.
  • Damnit... now I want to go get an Arby's bacon beef n' cheddar... but I just ate lunch!

You just made the list @CB
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    Do they still sell the Arby's Jamocha™ Shake? That deliciously perfect blend of coffee and chocolate flavor in a smooth, creamy drink?
    WagsFTWUPSLynx
  • Do they still sell the Arby's Jamocha™ Shake? That deliciously perfect blend of coffee and chocolate flavor in a smooth, creamy drink?
    Last time I checked, yes... but that was probably a year ago.
  • kimono54kimono54 Fort Wayne, IN
    Do they still sell the Arby's Jamocha™ Shake? That deliciously perfect blend of coffee and chocolate flavor in a smooth, creamy drink?
    They do still sell it and it's just as delicious as you remember :)
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN
    edited June 2013
    Do they still sell the Arby's Jamocha™ Shake?
    Yep! Just had one a couple of weeks back. They seem to always be rotating a "flavor of the month" shake, but the Jamocha remains.

You can even get it in the $1 value shake, which is just enough to enjoy and small enough to not kill your diet (if that matters to anyone).

• I guess they print a 'Ja' at the beginning just to have a "™" on something worth a return visit for.
    It *is* freaking delicious.

Gyro is back. It is good.

WagsFTWGHoosdum
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH

Is it made with lamb yet?

No.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi

Then it isn't a good gyro

ardichoke

I think I might swing by for a Jamocha, and a not-really-a-gyro today. I have been wanting an Arby-Q Sammich with some Roast Beef

• I have to say, I had a surprisingly good gyro at Cooley Lawschool Stadium (where my local Minor League Baseball team plays). Pretty sure that one WAS made with lamb.

/gyrojack

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK

State fair is next week. One of the vendors makes awesome gyros :)

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi

I will gladly pay you tuesday for a gyro today.

midgaMyrmidon

Had another Gyro today. It was good.

• edited September 2014

@Ryder said:
    I will gladly pay you tuesday for a gyro today.

Agreed, daily interest rate is 1% and you must transport yourself to Lansing for gyro pickup.

Jamocha shake and Turkey/Roast Beef Gyro purchased!

Jamocha shake is well worth the investment, still working on the Gyro.

Roast Beef gyro was pretty meh, wasn't even any cucumber sauce on it, just mayo.

You were given the wrong thing

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL

I just had my first Arby's Gyro. It was definitely as good as advertised.

Chooch