I'm Going

@primesuspect
@lincoln
So I am going to Expo this year. Sorry for so much flip flopping, too much to explain but the point is I'm set now. No turning back.
I booked the flight last night. I realize I'm far too late for any proper registration, and I'm OK with no badge/shirt/etc. I just want to see everyone.

I am working out the details of where I'm staying still but I'll post my flight info in the travel thread.
RyanMMMyrmidonTushonBobbyDigiRahnalH102mertesnTeramonaIlriyasBandrikRyanFodderGnomeQueenUPSLynx

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    YYYYUSSSSSS!
    PirateNinja
  • I'll be staying at two different homes nearby ichq 2.0 that I found through airbnb. One is .9 miles away, the other .3 miles away. I'd stay at ichq but I learned in previous years that trying to work while at ichq during expo is like trying to get a child to do homework at disneyland. It doesn't work, so I needed to book a quiet sanctuary where I can get stuff done between the madness.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
    PirateNinjaGnomeQueen
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I can get everything to do for registration. Shirt and badge are a go.
    BandrikcolaGnomeQueenPirateNinja
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Welcome (back) aboard the U.S.S. Awesome!
    PirateNinja
  • I can get everything to do for registration. Shirt and badge are a go.

I love you, sir.
    I'm available and excited to help out again now with anything (events/setup/cleanup while I'm still around).
    I just won't have a rental this year, so I can't give rides =\
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This, this is awesome.
    PirateNinja
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Impressive. Most impressive. Looking forward to seeing you there dude.
    PirateNinja
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Also, because I just now remembered...

RUSH 'N FUCK!!!
    UPSLynxcolaPirateNinja