Thank You, and Happy New Year!

GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
edited January 2004 in Community
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Shorty, primesuspect, and MediaMan for all the hard work they've done for us this year. 2003 was a difficult year for our community with the icrontic hack and all that was involved. I think the effort that our three admins put forth to bring us together and to make this site what it is shows how truly dedicated these three folks are to our community.

I'd also like to thank the moderators for putting in hours of work, often more than they spend at their real jobs, to keep everyone happy. And I'd like to thank the mods for not being Nazis!

I'd like to give a big thanks to the folding team for having such spirit, and for staying strong and making it through this tough year. So few folders in Team 93 now, yet still in the top 10. We may be down, but we're not out! Go Team 93! :fold::leet:

Finally, I'd like to thank each and every member of Short-Media for making this the best site around, the most friendly forum of its kind, and my home on the web.

Thank you all. Have a safe and happy New Year's and God Bless!

Let's all work to make 2004 as great a year as it can be! Go Short-Medians! :respect:

Comments

• CAGCAG Boca Raton, Florida
    edited December 2003
    A very Happy New Year and all the best in '04 to the most helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and flame-free tech site on the web.

CAG
  • edited December 2003
    May the New Year find all of you having fun in a safe and sane way and may the coming year fulfill all your hopes.
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited December 2003
    Short-Media owners must feel proud right now. Its been a good year for S-M, talk about phoenix rising from the flames. Congrats to everyone who made it possible and a happy & prosperous New Year to all at S-M.

Regards

Jim
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Happy new year you lot! lm proud to say happy new year!! :D

Thanks to all who supported us, you guys are the best! :D

Got a cracking 2004 to come, oh yeah!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Well, it's 2004 in the UK.. So, congrats mate!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.. That's the reason we do this.

Happy New Year!
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Happy New Year to all of you.

John.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    :wave:

Remarkable year for the new Short-Media, indeed! Thanks to all the administrators, staff, and loyal members. This is a class act.

2004 will be even better. God bless you all.

:celebrate
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    To many weeks, months, and years longer of the <s>HORRIBLE COMMUNIST OPPRESSION</s> marvel that is this forum and all those that attend it.

It is a wonderful feeling to be wishing all of you prosperity in 2004, as I look back at all we have trudged through in 2003.

Be on your best; enjoy your headaches...

Happy new year.
  • jimzinsocaljimzinsocal Sunset Harbor N.C.
    edited January 2004
    Sheesh...what a year youve all had here..and survived with a fresh new look!!

Best wishes for the year ahead :bigggrin:

JimZ