Let's see those waifu mechs!

"Lilly" variant
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Do you even waifu mech?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    Newest waifu dlwtit

GnomeQueen
  • Can't sleep post waifu on IC.

Ha. Took me awhile to copy the link from imgur and get it to paste on another tab. Bloody phone.
    Waifu's are most prominent when one can't sleep. That's when @Ilriyas did all of his Katawa Shoujo playthroughs.
    Basil
    @Bright who is waifu?

Also yeah waifu is pretty much the best when you're so tired that emotion is hitting you like a billion pounds of drunk.

It's how Rin became best waifu forever.
  • edited June 2013
    @Ilriyas: Saika Totsuka from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.

Literally translated: My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected.
    edited July 2013
    Rhea is THE waifu of waifus
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Shame about her fate though (as well as just about everyone's in Dark Souls.)
    Basil
    I always take care to save her and then never buy all of her miracles so that she will stay safe the whole game.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico
    Good man. So much twists in Dark Souls just so you can have "valid" reasons to fight anyone for their loot.
    In many cases you can only get their equipment after said 'twists' Usually in a first playthrough I make sure to get all the special equipment and then save them in later playthroughs though I always keep Rhea and Solaire alive.
    @rahnalH102 dem spoilers -.-
    I could actually be specific in my comment, then it would be a real spoiler. :p Makes me want to break off on a tangent about the design in Dark Souls, but that's a pretty big derail.
  • Can't sleep post waifu on IC.

Ha. Took me awhile to copy the link from imgur and get it to paste on another tab. Bloody phone.
    Thats a dude yo.
  • Yeah, I know.
  • Okie, just wasnt sure if you knew =p
  • You find out immediately when he's introduced.

The way Hikki views Saika because of how feminine he looks and acts is hilarious.
    Because t5his thread can't die and I've had beer tonight

Better than Ken Ashcorb dlwitht
    GuppyBasilGnomeQueen
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    UPSLynxBasilprimesuspectcola
    I'm a dick, I totally forgot one of the original waifus.

You know what? We're all dicks for missing Jessica.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    You wat

• RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know
    I propose
    image.

So absolutely perfect. Which is probably far more of a Freudian slip than I'll ever willingly admit.
    midga
    @requit don't hate me - who dat?
    Some quick google-fu says that this is Toriel from Undertale. I'll let Requit say more though. As an aside to that, Thank you @Requit for indirectly introducing me to this game.
    Cuz Canti don't know ish.

• RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know
    @UPSLynx
    As @RahnalH102 said, she's from Undertale. You can download the demo here. It's an RPG along the veins of Earthbound and Mother 3 with some Touhou thrown in. The demo only takes about an hour to beat for the first run, but there's multiple different endings and a plethora of little secrets packed in. Saying anything more would spoil it, so I'd just suggest you download it and give it a go.
    UPSLynx