Mouse is broken, time for a new one

2»

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Ima hijack this thread now.

I've been using a Razer Death Adder for about two years now and love it but this week I noticed that a lot of times I click once and it registers 2-infinity times. So I think it needs replaced soon. As far as I'm concerned the only two options are a Naga or a Naga Hex. I don't play games that require a huge amount of mouse buttons so I'm thinking the Hex is the way to go but if the prices are close and the quality is about equal should I go with the Naga instead? Also, how does the feel of each mouse compare?
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    I've never used the Hex, so I can't really comment on its feel. Given that the prices are similar, I'd go OG Naga.

At first, I thought the sheer amount of buttons on the side of it would be stupid. After a week's time you quickly find things to bind the keys to - and this is coming from someone that hardly takes the time to bind anything. FPSs are nice to have a 1-0 selection at your thumbtip (wat) and the software makes overriding those buttons with something else easy.

Do I use all 12 buttons? No. Could I get away with what the Hex offers? Probably. I figure I might as well give myself the extra options and decide if I'll use them or not later.