Minecraft + Dayz = 7DaystoDie?

RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian

I found this game while browsing you tube and it seemed VERY promising! It is currently on Greenlight so if you wish to get it on steam go check it out and hopefully it will be officially put on steam. I am considering paying 35$ to play the current Alpha!

Kickstarter Link - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7daystodie/7-days-to-die-zombie-survival-game

Official Website - http://7daystodie.com/

Steam Greenlight - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160808204&searchtext=7+days+to+die
Bandrik

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This looks incredible. Going to get in on it.
    Rexxar
  • Done.
    Rexxar
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    I cant figure out a clever way of smushing gaming and ADD together for you three.

SOON.
    Rexxar
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    :grumble:
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    NiGHTS said:

I cant figure out a clever way of smushing gaming and ADD together for you three.

SOON.

One day, you'll be rich!
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    BlackHawk said:

Why the annoyed face?

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    Rexxar said:

BlackHawk said:

Why the annoyed face?

Just frustrated with gaming. I need to stop worrying about what's new and just play what I have.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Done. My first kickstarter.
    Rexxar
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Don't worry kids, I'm not giving them any money yet, as much as I want to; so it's bound to be a good game.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Yup. Looks fun as hell.

-Digi
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    What I gathered from the first video is that spike pits are impassable. I know where I'm sleeping.
    We have hit the 150,000 mark! 50,000 to go!
    "all Alpha backers who pre-ordered the game, backed it through Paypal and or Kickstarter will get a registration and download email as close as humanly possible to August 16th"

The Fun Pimps
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    185,000 of 200,000
  • And suddenly 400k.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    not sure if want.

I mean, definitely want to play it. But I've got a billion games I'm in the middle of right now. Also no income.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Ugggh. I want to but the alpha is coming out at pretty much the exact same moment as baby. Am I going to have more time for games than I think I will for the first few weeks? Parents?
    edited August 2013
    Annes said:

Ugggh. I want to but the alpha is coming out at pretty much the exact same moment as baby. Am I going to have more time for games than I think I will for the first few weeks? Parents?

No. You are going to want to sleep when the baby is sleeping and bond when she is awake.

I plan to do a let's play series of the game so those who don't pick it up can play vicariously through me :D

-Digi

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    No, you will have no time at all.
    edited August 2013
    Total has jumped 23K in the last 5 hours to 427K. If another 23K comes in the next (last) 16 hours, then we will hit the next stretch goal and get even more content.

-Digi
    435,000 :D
    $450K

10 hours to go

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

No, you will have no time at all.

Every baby is different. With Marty, the first two weeks were just sleeping all the time (for him), so plenty of free time for us. Weeks 3-8 were a bit rough with his feeding schedule, but with me staying up until 3, and betsy getting up at 6, we both got full nights sleep at least. Since week 9, he's been sleeping 12 hours a night, which has left us with more sitting-at-home-doing-nothing-much time than we've ever had before. From 8-midnight every night for six months has been TV and video games time.
    JBoogaloo
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

$450K

10 hours to go

-Digi

Almost thought I missed it because of this. In with 90 minutes to spare :D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Oh god want the $500k for vehicles
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    ~$490k @ T-71min

It could happen.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Backed...I really need to stay away from Kickstarter. I think I spend more money there than I do on Steam, lol!
    midga
  • Stay on target...
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    midga said:

BobbyDigi said:

$450K

10 hours to go

-Digi

Almost thought I missed it because of this. In with 90 minutes to spare :D
    I didn't know about this (until just now), and I slid in with under an hour to spare. :D

It was an impulse buy thanks to you jerks pleasant folks, and one I doubt I'll regret.