If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coworking from ICHQ (for future reference)

LincLinc BardDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited August 2013 in Events
I'm now a member of a local coworking space with 24 hour access, which comes with 5 guest day passes a month. It's 1.5 miles from the house right next to Cass Tech (where Kyle will be going to high school in 2 weeks). You can walk from here to Honest John's in 10 minutes.

FYI for those doing the "OK I'll come to the event but I gotta work for half a day from there" thing.
JBoogalooPirateNinjaBobbyDigi

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Lincoln said:

I'm now a member of a local coworking space with 24 hour access, which comes with 5 guest day passes a month. It's 1.5 miles from the house right next to Cass Tech (where Kyle will be going to high school in 2 weeks). You can walk from here to Honest John's in 10 minutes.

FYI for those doing the "OK I'll come to the event but I gotta work for half a day from there" thing.

How expensive is it to join the space?
    JBoogaloo
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian

How expensive is it to join the space?

An Office In Detroit

$30/mo for office hours access. $5 for a day pass.
  • This could be a thing...
    GnomeQueen
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian
    It's in a GIGANTIC building (old high school?) that has rooms for small businesses to rent, including meeting rooms. I spent half an hour wandering around it. Free parking is also included. Totally want to start a business there now.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I am Texan and what is this?