Full Invasion 2: Mod for Mount and Blade Warband

WinfreyWinfrey waddafuhMissouri Icrontian
So this is one of the most ridiculous mods I've played for Mount and Blade. It's a multiplayer co-op where you fight waves of ai enemies. And... I'll let the screen caps do the talking.

All you need is Mount and Blade Warband, and to go here and download it. Then extract the file and put the Full Invasion2 folder into the modules folder for Mount and Blade Warband and you're set. There's at least one good server that mod dev's played on and I was getting 30 ping to it. I think we could have fun with this;D

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    ALL OF MY YES

-edit-

Are you running any other mods?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    I've played a few other ones, mostly single player though. I really like how easy the module system is for Mount and Blade.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I've never messed with any. Been meaning to, though. Any recommendations? I'm pretty much only a single-player mount&blader, though I'd love to try that invasion mod.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Floris is pretty nice if you want to revamp the main campaign, Brytenwalda and Prophesy of Pendor offer a much bigger change to your experience. Perisno looks interesting but I haven't played it yet.
    midga
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    $4.99 on Steam now for anybody who was waiting for a sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/?snr=1_4_4__43
    BobbyDigimidgaWinfrey