The Bruery Black Tuesday Release 10/29, Cali Residents

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited October 2013 in Food & Drink
Checking to see if anyone has any interest in this.

Goes on sale Tuesday (duh) online. Three bottles per customer, pickup in Placentia, CA or can be shipped within Cali which is awesome.

Any Cali resident interested in the beer, and willing to be my "middle man or ladie" if i get 3, you can have one for the help.

Really unfortunate that its not before Oktoberfest, but I'd be willing to wait for the next IC event you'll attend to get them, or look into shipping.

http://www.drinkingcraft.com/blog/2013/10/23/the-bruery-black-tuesday-release-details/

Let me know if you can halp me.

Comments

• SignalSignal Icrontian
    Black Tuesday is an imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels for over a year. Rich caramel, toasted malt, vanilla, burnt wood and anise are just a few of the many flavors in this rich, decadent imperial stout. This year, Black Tuesday has weighed in at 18.9% ABV.
    That sounds delicious.
    MAGIC
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    OHHHHHH MANNNNN

Want so bad.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Might be able to give you a hand with this, especially since I want a bottle for myself. I'm not going to be home until Nov 2nd, though, so hopefully there's still stock around.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I will do this. I can go to the tasting room and pick them up.

If it works out you wish me to do this then we can discus getting them to you :)

-Digi
    MAGIC
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Hmm maybe I'll get a bottle shipped to Laura's parents house that we can try out during the holidays
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    Black Tuesday is probably one of the top 10 beers in the fucking world. Ever. It's amazing. I wish I could buy 3 bottles a year of that stuff.
    MAGICJBoogaloo
    edited October 2013
    I can recruit other peeps to go to the Tasting Room for pickups if anyone else is interested in having some picked up and then shipped.

I also have 4+ reliable shipping addresses if anyone just needs a Cali shipping address.

-Digi
    MAGICJBoogaloo
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    BobbyDigi said:

I will do this. I can go to the tasting room and pick them up.

If it works out you wish me to do this then we can discus getting them to you :)

-Digi

Awesome, man. I'll be at the ready Tuesday as I don't know how quickly they will sell out. I'll PM you the details. Thanks for doing this, sir.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Very interested in one.
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    Also interested depending on shipping costs.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Uggh, I havent been able to get on the site all day. If you are able to get some from the taphouse Digi, let me know. Thanks.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @bobbydigi, would you still be willing to go pick them up? Site's up and working now @magic
    edited October 2013
    That's the plan. I am not going to be able to go today but they will hold at the tasting room until the end of the year. I planned to go within the next few weekends.

If you guys are collectively ordering more than 3, I can provide information for others who can go with me to pick up for you :-) I don't know how the pick up name works with them specifically so if you need info / names / addresses, just tag me here or throw me a PM and I'll respond ASAP.

-Digi
    Order placed and being delivered. 1 bottle, shipping to and address total is $47.39 ($15.00 shipping, bleh).
    @bobbydigi thanks a huge megaton for this! I'm probably more excited for this than I should be, haha! :thumbsup:
    edited October 2013
    Presuming @MAGIC gets his order in, I'll be going out to the tasting room to pick them up. You didn't have to pay for shipping. Not sure how easy (or worth it) it will be to change your order but if you want, could save yourself that shipping fee.

-Digi
    Eh, we'll see. Just tried calling them, they're voicemail is full and not accepting any messages right now, lol! I'll let ya know if it changes.
    @JBoogaloo,

So Cal has got a hostage for ya

-Digi
    JBoogalooTushonprimesuspectUPSLynx
    I. Fucking. Love you.
    edited January 2014
    @Bobbydigi
    We're all so relieved that she survived her ordeal as a hostage, especially me. Thanks for her return!
    photo 20140110_181550_zpsd4e52100.jpg
    UPSLynx
    Glad she made it safe. Enjoy and make sure to report back how consumption goes!

-Digi