WoW relapse

13»

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Then I'm glad my question brought up the indecision thing? lol! Well ok then... :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2013
    someone who is currently on KT and can send a scroll of resurrection, please do so using email below and PM me your character name and email so that I can fill out their little form.

EDIT: it's done
    As an FYI, for the inactive stuff: You have to not had anything other than a mists of pandaria trial and no other scrolls of resurrection since March 2012 (whatever date). I was able to do it via live chat in about 30 minutes. Make sure you know what race you want to change into if you are swapping factions.
    JBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @Tushon and I trial and errored the rez thing. Long story short, I used mine for the day, but I believe I get another tomorrow (I think that's how it works) and if anyone needs one let me know :)
    Yeah, just need to ensure it is sent from a character on KT alliance. Logged in now!
  • I am such an arse for not doing live chat like @Midga said. I've had a support ticket open for 7 hours. I will have to load the game up tomorrow night if they fix my issue :)
    midga
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    midga#1119

I'd be down with starting a toon over there, but I'm maining Wyrmrest Accord.
  • For anybody else having trouble with migrating to the proper realm, I was told by support this morning that "character services" are off and on and to just keep trying throughout the day. They couldn't say specifically when to try nor could they do the transfer on their end. They said that character services might be back on around 11am PST but that they couldn't be certain.
    Yeah, never do it around patch tuesday. livechat earlier, nerd!
    midga
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It worked :)

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:
    Gentlemen and ladies,
    We're on Alliance on Kel'Thuzad. The guild is Icrontic.

Multiple studies have shown that people are less happy when posed with having to make a decision. In life, it isn't often that a great person who makes reasonable decisions on a regular basis is willing to make one for you. I for one have taken advantage of the situation, and I suggest we all do the same.
    :D

I was re-reading this thread and I just realized what a fine compliment this was. <3

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

d'... d'aww...

We love you too buddy!

Teramona
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

And they say WoW doesn't help build community. This kind of stuff ranks up there close with TF2 in terms of new friendships and new community members. <3

Teramona
  • CelshCelsh Member
    edited October 2014

If you never went alliance I would have never met you! <3<3<3 EVERYONE!!!!!

primesuspectmidgaAalonz

You're welcome.