anyone good with designing logo?

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian
sooo i have a favor to ask:
i started a "let's play" type of channel on youtube, which i'm not gonna link since i decided to do it in french (since there's already 3000+ english ones) but i'd like to have a cool logo / background pic type of thing.
right now i'm reusing an old pic i made for my "movies" (see pic) which i would like to kinda keep as a guideline for what i want.
basically that would be the pic for the videos, with the title of the channel, the game and episode number.
i still need an icon for the channel (which is named "Les Gameux", a not-so-french version of "the gamers") and background.
anyone up for it?

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I would totally watch... and make fun of your French...ish...ness
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    d3k0y said:

I would totally watch... and make fun of your French...ish...ness

suit yourself
    first one is the worst audio quality ever, 2nd is just bad. i'm still beta-testing equipment right now.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2013
    I've made fantasy sports logos for several years now. Send me some ideas of what you are looking (colors, design, etc.) for and I'll see what I can come up with.
    edited November 2013
    @CrazyJoe well since the theme is based on "let's play video for quebecers" i guess white and blue for colors. like i said i want that lil guy smashing a tv/pc screen for the episode card but for the logo itself just the name (Les Gameux) would be fine. and for background i guess just the name with that guy again (which is suposed to be a cartoony version of me, from before the beard and long hair i guess...)

edit: i'm a huge Gamegrumps fan so that's inspiration right there
    edit2: since you did sports stuff, maybe something close to habs/nordique logo could be funny
    @Pink this. is. genius.
    he should've had a v-neck and/or poped collar though....
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    @oni_dels When I get home from work, I will make you the logo of your dreams... or not, we will see :P
    oni_dels