I had a dream

PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
edited November 2013 in Style
Last night I had a dream where Dj Meph and Sonny created an album that was this amazing mix of electronic music + classic Sonny speak. The album was called Dick PC.
Can we make this a reality? I'll contribute $20. Kickstarter?

@UPSKingpin
@DjMeph
oni_delsBasilGnomeQueenTushoncolaUPSHitmanTeramonapigflipperRahnalH102UPSKingpin

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I will bankroll and produce this, take my fair share and give them 7% to split. @PirateNinja deserves 10% finder's fee.
    UPSKingpin
  • @Canti then deserves 5% of my 10% ( ;) ) because he planted the idea in a mumble session a while back by mentioning something about Sonny's greatest hits.
    TushonUPSLynxUPSKingpin
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Maybe we can finally do that Dick PC quartet UPS Clan and I have always dreamed of.
    UPSLynxUPSHitmanUPSKingpin
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    Ilriyas said:

Maybe we can finally do that Dick PC quartet UPS Clan and I have always dreamed of.

IlriyasPirateNinjaRahnalH102UPSKingpin
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Tushon said:

and give them 7% to split.

That's not bad, I've seen a lot worse. No one will give you a better offer than us.
    Signal
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I like the sound of this. I mean, I'd listen to it. I might even make one a ringtone.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I can make the 3D swag, help with set production for the music video.
    UPSKingpin
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I'm thinking something along the lines of this:

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I don't think either of you understand the length of a Sonny Song.
    pigflippermidgaIlriyasUPSKingpin
  • As Canti pointed out at some point in a point of time, all Sonny songs are 5 syllables with the exception of dick pc style elongations.
    I can think of a few hit singles, please read these Sonny style:

- Blame it on the booze
    - Brian smells like balls
    - Did it for the lulz
    - That's a little gay

Now a song could potentially be a highly remixed version of said syllables or many combinations of the short sweet poems in to one amazing remix.

I think the first steps would be to just get some of this down on tape. Record a bunch of them, then send them to Meph so he can make the magic happen.
    BobbyDigiUPSKingpin
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    totally in on this!!! "put it in your butt"