League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    anyone want to arams or anything tonight?

i'm on right now <3
    playin' with preach and rex and cannon.

<3
    RyanFodderPreacher
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Got my first Penta last night with @shwaip @CannonFodder @Preacher and @CheesealwaysangryStick

First time Graves, push butan make Penta.

:D

...forgot to take a screenshot so no pics, didn't happen.
    MiracleManSRyanFodder
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    by Zeronis
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2013

Since the new playmode Showdown will be here soon, do we want to do anything with it? Namely an Icrontic 1v1/2v2 Tournament or something along those lines? Figure that might be entertaining to participate in or watch.

Thoughts on this? If not then I'll go with my other plan. I'll challenge people to 1v1 and if you win, you get a skin or champ of your choice. If I win, I just give you a mystery gift.

Soon, porosplosions everywhere!
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Snowdown is here folks! Get hype for the new 1v1 and 2v2 Howling Abyss as well as new and classic holiday skins. Get the full information here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-events/snowdown-approaches

Many old holiday skins are available now, as well as these new beauties:

Snowstorm Sivir skin:

Winter Wonder Lulu:

Snow Day Singed:

Have a Spectacular Snowdown everyone!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    SSS

Sick Sivir Skin
    Mystery skin gifting is back! Anyone want to maek traed? I have 2 left for today (sent out a gift).

Unfortunately, it looks like you already have to be on my /f list, and have been on there for a while.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2013
    shwaip said:

Mystery skin gifting is back! Anyone want to maek traed? I have 2 left for today (sent out a gift).

Unfortunately, it looks like you already have to be on my /f list, and have been on there for a while.

Hmm, lemme see if I can grab some RP...are we even friends?

shwaip said:

/scoff

you're in _my_ friends list.
    shwaip said:

shwaip said:

/scoff

you're in _my_ friends list.
    I CAN'T GIFT YOU THINGS IF I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
    Some things I've learned form lurking around recently:

Complete update to Summoner's Rift sometime in the beginning of S4. This based off of the Senior Map Designer's activity and that Tryndamere hinted at something map related at the beginning of S4. Mainly stuff like updated nexus, tree, and tower models etc.

Ryze's VU model is done. So he'll probably be "sprinkled" (as they put it) in with another champs major VU soon.
    Season 4 patch is live!

details here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/10379
    I'm probably going to be on later this evening.
    edited January 2014
    So here's another reason I hate riot. I'm absolutely seething for this. I just finished my provisional series for initial placement this season and here are the results:

I went 4 wins for 6 losses and this is where I end up, from Plat 3 to this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyi46pffl7fmkjf/Screenshot 2014-01-20 22.56.54.png

Here's a map of my LKS (lolking.net's version of elo or mmr) over the past few days. That drop wasn't steady over a few days, it was instant once my series was done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfbvwjcenz47hhj/Screenshot 2014-01-20 22.57.00.png
    seems like if your skills are plat 3, you'll get back up there quickly.

from my sc2 experience, i know dropping leagues sucks, but you gotta stay on that proverbial horse.
    The league ladder is much more volatile than the SC2 ladder. It's not individual skill that wins most games, it's having a team that can even remotely coordinate and not bite each other's heads off. I'm gonna keep playing, but it's a rough climb back up to plat.
    The next featured game mode will be Hexakill - 6v6. Currently on the PBE, I'll see if I can get some memorable matches in to discuss.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    6v6??? What's the map?
    UPSLynx said:

6v6??? What's the map?

Summoners Rift.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    RahnalH102
    Quote from Riot's Meddler:
    Random playtest story from the other day: We were playtesting some possible changes to Shaco's ult last week as part of his rework that involved Shaco firing a missile that he and his clone then split out of once it reached its destination (similar functionality to the current ult, bit more control over placement basically). The enemy team had a Yasuo however, and so, mid teamfight, Shaco ults and then Yasuo windwalls, destroying the missile in mid flight. Since this was an experimental change we hadn't accounted for that interaction and so, when the missile was destroyed by the wall, Shaco went with it, never reappearing. Whole group of playtesters broke into applause/laughter once we realized what had happened. Yasuo literally deleted Shaco from that game.
    colaCantiUPSLynx
    fun times, <3
    pls moar
    Feels good being back. I think.

Seriously, has the community in league gotten even worse in the six months I've been away?
    It's constantly stewing in it's own hate, it can't possibly get better
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    Mmmm...Not a big fan of hate stew...particularly when it's brewed in a Summoner's Rift crockpot. That's why I prefer the healthier, funner option of Whiskey ARAM.
    colaRahnalH102
    The ELO/MMR reset brought out the worst in everyone - it'll take another month for the dust to settle and everyone to get seeded in their rightful leagues.
    6 months later and ARAM still sucks.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

6 months later and ARAM still sucks.

>Implying it was ever any good.