Happy New Beer!

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian
hey, happy new year,
also, try some local microbrew / craft brew tonight at midnight instead of a facsimile of a French sparkling white wine.
cheaper, better tasting, and support local companies, people and your economy.

cheers!
midgaGuppy

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Happy New Year @Oni_deals! Hopefully enjoying a few micros as well as the champagne I gots this evening.

Icrontic family, you all have been nothing but amazing. Shoulders to lean on, friends to laugh with, people that constantly remind you that you're worth more than gold when you're feeling down, everything anyone could really ask for in friends near and far. You all have been nothing shy of amazing and I just wanted to say Happy New Year and may everyone's 2014 be everything they need and a bit of what's wanted. Big <3 to you IC family...I love all you amazing people! :D
    Creeperbane2oni_dels
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    Happy New Year to all you good Icrontian folk!
    oni_dels
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year Icrontic, this year has been a blast! Here's to another year of the craziest most badass community that has or ever will exist!
    oni_dels
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    You goys are so lasy year.

kind regsard, the fiture!
    oni_dels
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    2014 is finally here!! Happy New Year everyone!!
    oni_dels
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    New Years phonecalls, I didn't understand half of it. Audio on my end or another is terrible, think my phone might be in the shitter who knows, beer.

Wish I could be there all, wish I'd found my bloody passport but Canada is as Canada does and Canada wasn't for entering America this time around.

I love you all, I'm sorry if my responses were disjointed or whatever I'm still making sense of words, but know that.

@Cola I promised to you that I will make it to an IC event and drink for the both of us whenever my schedule sees fit to allow it. (Though I'd like to keep what's left of my eyesight thank you) hope that you make it to another soon or as soon as dat Navy allows, and who knows I might actually be allowed to drink stateside next event we both meet up at.

Night all, and happy New Year wish I could be there in person but in spirit should suffice for now.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Happy new year! Rang it in with some Chimay! Even popped the top and it hit my ceiling... good thing it's concrete!
    oni_dels