Sprint Framily Plans

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited January 2014 in Science & Tech
Um, wow. That's all I have to say about this. Unlimited talk, text and 1GB/month data each. If you get 7-10 people to join you, you each just pay $25 per line. And you can each get separate bills. At least it looks like T-Mobile started all this, and all the other carriers are finally fighting to get the lowest plans. Am I wrong or is this actually a really good deal if you can get 7-10 people together to go in on a plan?

https://now.sprint.com/framily/?INTCID=AB:HERO:010714:Framily:960x320

Who wants to be in my Framily?

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Can I get the LG G Flex?? XD
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Really, what choice do they have?
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Now all they need to do is continue to copy TMo and roll out some service to rural areas.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Do you want the copy or the sassy original? :D
    mertesn
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Only 1GB of data? Meh.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Per person. Do you really use more than that? I am on Wi-Fi networks so much that I rarely even come close to 500 MB.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

Per person. Do you really use more than that? I am on Wi-Fi networks so much that I rarely even come close to 500 MB.

I do, I'm already worried when I go to conferences (crappy hotel wifi is crappy and sometimes costs extra) with our shared 4gb across 2 phones.

I go past 2GB regularly, and that's making an effort to be conservative.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Fair enough. You can add an addition 2GB data for $10/mo or for $20/mo additional you get unlimited. If you have enough people to get to the $25/line and do not use that much data that is the cheapest plan I've seen so far for a major carrier. Sure it takes 7-10 lines, but still.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    lol I've never gone over 468MB in a month. y'all have way too much free time
    It's really not a time thing; I just stream a lot of high-data content. If I didn't have a soft cap to worry about, I could probably hit 10GB a month easy. The extra $10/GB gets a little steep, though.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    midga said:

It's really not a time thing; I just stream a lot of high-data content. If I didn't have a soft cap to worry about, I could probably hit 10GB a month easy. The extra $10/GB gets a little steep, though.

Want to echo this. I stream music anytime we're traveling anywhere. Routine 1.5 hour trips to the in-laws mean tons and tons of music streaming. 40min car ride everyday. It all adds up in a hurry.
    midga