Need advice

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
So I easily got my old account associated with my new Battlenet account without much questions, the joys of MonkWithSpunk lulz. But now I have a frozen account plus a start edition account and I am not sure what to do. I can start back up with the older account and get access to my shaman I liked or just go forward with the new account and convert it up. Now the free account already has one lvl 20 and another lvl 13 that I am only playing with two other friends so if I unfreeze my old account I need to level up fast a couple characters but 13 is one day and 20 I can have back very quickly.

Thoughts suggestions?

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I had 2 accounts for a while, you can keep both under the same Battle.net tag if you ask about it. It's what I ended up doing.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    But does adding time to your account add it to both WoW accounts?
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    No it doesn't. Each WoW subscription is separate, it just happens to be tied to the same Battle.net account. So when you log into Battle.net (highly suggested you get the B.Net Beta App), you can then go into either sub without having to log into the same account again.
    Sounds like maybe I should just convert my free account up to keep my characters and just go forward.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    The advantage of using a scroll of resurrection cannot be understated, unless you have already done that. literally free 80 and transfer/faction swap if desired.
    MiracleManS
    I am super confused since my old main was a Tauren Shaman. If I get someone to give me a scroll of resurrection then I can move him to the server where I am playing horde and then just roll a character on the IC guild realm, but does the scroll give me any free play time since upgrading gives me 30 days?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    No, the scroll of resurrection allows you to raise one character (either fresh or previously played) from their current level to 80, with gear, and swap servers and factions if requested. In your example, the Tauren Shaman can be re-rolled at level 80 as an alliance character on KT, all for free the price of re-subscribing. I thought I had told you this via text the other day, but perhaps I was unclear :) You do not get game time for using the scroll, but it would cost $30 to move and faction swap, I believe. So since you're already resubbing, you should get the most bang for your buck.
    _kMAGICMiracleManS
    I was simply unclear on the real effects of the resurrection scroll.