BobbyDigi's TF2 advice, price check, item hunt and general question thread

1235»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

I see, that sucks. How were you able to trade things to/from the account without logging into it?

Sorry just saw this. The items disapear when you log into TF2, not Steam. So you can basically use the trade from outside TF2 to move the stuff around.

@bobbydigi Any chance you can score me a s. holiday punch? I'm having trouble finding one for 2 keys (or less).

Been keepin an eye on those myself. Unfortunately they were in a Reserve crate so they are still a bit expensive. I'll keep ya in mind if I see a deal on a pair.

-Digi
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!
    Ilriyas said:

On the note of trading, though I don't really want to bother you with it I don't know what my TF2 inventory is worth, I think I traded all of my metal last season to one of the guys on the Icrontic server but I don't remember so eh it'd be nice to know the value just based off what I have.

I'm trying to get all the soldier sets and right now I'm trying to grab the 'Airborne Armaments' set.

I have a strange Market Gardener but I'd really like to get my hands on the other two, a strange Liberty Launcher, and a strange Reserve Shooter the problem herein is that again I don't know what, if anything my inventory is worth, if the items in question exist and in a decent enough quantity I won't bankrupt myself trying to find it and finally how to trade for it in the first place if it does exist.

tldr sorry trying to gather soldier equipment.

First of all, I love this stuff. Please do not hesitate to ask me for help finding anything you need. 'Twas not I who you gave your metal to. I know who it was but that is not the point. It was very generous of you. I commend you for sharing the love.

Down to business. The "Buy It Now" price of a Strange Liberty Launcher and Strange Reserve Shooter is 1.66 and 2 Keys respectively. I can keep my eye out for a deal but if you don;t want to wait. Those are the prices currently.

We can chat about converting some of the your items into keys and your options there. Depends on the items you would be willing to let go.

-Digi
    Ilriyas
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Thanks for your help @BobbyDigi!

@BobbyDigi said:
    I just accidentally logged into my storage account...

100+ Spells
    25 Voodoo parts
    10+ Piles of curses

All gone in a flash.

Fuck.

-Digi

It has come to my attention that as of now the spells can actually be held in your inventory and sold throughout the year, not just during the Halloween event. I was reminded of this happening almost 2 years ago. At current market prices, well over $200 worth of spells disappeared that fateful Christmas eve.

-Digi

_kPirateNinjaRyder