Creeperbane2ZealocktheGreat
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Does it have a deathmatch mode?
    Creeperbane2RahnalH102Garg
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    MAGIC said:

Does it have a deathmatch mode?

! Comfy Trucking Deathmatch !
    Its like zombies in TF2 I guess, one guy gets assigned a wrecker (large tow truck), everyone else starts in a parking lot not too far away 5-6 miles. They have 60 seconds from game start to look over a limited list of missions (players +1). After that they can start moving about, racing to get to the best pickups possible or just get as far away as possible (missions are accepted on pickup, not on menu screen). After another 60 seconds, the wrecker becomes active. The only thing he knows at this point is where the truckers started, and that he needs to go make sure they are comfy-ly(?) laying down. Every time someone breaks a law they are pinged on the minimap and the wrecker's HUD gets a ghost of where the truck was when it broke the law. More information is given for the bigger the fine, 50-60 ducks he gets a distance, 300+ he gets a city destination. So all the other truckers need to get where they are going as fast as they can (time limit?) while hiding from the wrecker and other truckers that want the loads.
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    ......goattastic
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    I don't know what hurts my brain more, the fact that the game was made or the fact that I will be buying it.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    The game was actually built during a game jam comp or a long night of blackjack and hookers.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    i'm waiting for the mountain goat dlc before i buy it.
    midga
    Really.......why not?

• PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    This might be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life...
    Cantioni_delsRahnalH102
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2014
    I pre-ordered Goat Simulator the second it became available. I don't know what it is about this game, but it has the ability to just break me when I watch those trailers. Everyone at work has seen me fall apart when those videos play. I literally fell out of my chair laughing at one point. I can't wait.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I watched the trailer the other day thinking, "eh, I can hold it together." I was on a conference call. I had to go on mute in the first 5 seconds, and I had to put forth one of my more concerted efforts to not disturb the office with hysterical laughter.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2014

Preorder placed.

And here is a Redditor wearing a Lamb of God jacket playing

-Digi

_koni_delsGarg

The only thing that can stop this goat is a llama, or a nice tower.

If you pre-purchase you will be able to play the game on the 28th, I KNOW RIGHT!, while everyone else must wait until April 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dvWGLcdI8o8

1min left on my download. Going to stream it.

-Digi

oni_dels
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Walp. Bought it. Downloaded it. Launched it.

It won't launch. No matter what I do. Black screen, crash.

PirateNinja
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

That's a feature

colaErrorNullTurniponi_delscsimon
  • The willingness -- nay -- desire of people on the Internet to be trolled is hilarious.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Satanic goat FTW.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2014

@primesuspect said:
    Walp. Bought it. Downloaded it. Launched it.

It won't launch. No matter what I do. Black screen, crash.

There's an achievement for that.

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

I've gotten my $10 worth but pretty sure the excitement is gone from this map. I, for some unknown reason, thought there was going to be multiplayer. Seems not. But there is going to be a map contest for E3 so that should bump the replayability.

-Digi

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Oh god what the hell is happening

BobbyDigi
    edited March 2014

I got inspired by Canti's reaction to playing and destroyed the time record

-Digi

Canti