Half naked kids with brain tumors!!!!

2»

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2014
    Hey @primesuspect, I apparently can't do math and there's $8 left to 500, so...

Welp. I'm in for $3-+$5 to see my wife run around in her underwear... Maybe $1 or $2.

Make it happen, buddy.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    I don't give a shit about you, Nicole, I want to help the fucking kids.
    TushonJBoogaloo
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Kwitko said:

I don't give a shit about you, Nicole, I want to help the fucking kids.

Very careful grammar there.
    JBoogaloo
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    BOOM LOL Brian your wife is going to have to run in her undies lol like I said before you should support her and run with her in a bow tie and Nicole in a veil. So come on folks let guilt Brian to run with his wife. He done this cold thing many times before, so now do it with your wife :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    lol @ me running NOPE.
    LOL@Brian ok I'll stop with you But now picking@Icrontic Ok folks we got Nicole in the top ten I know as a group we can take her to no# 1 so now I'm picking on everyone. If we all just give alittle we can get Nicole to no# 1 we can't let let someone beat one of our own. Let show Nicole what we can do when we all pull together she's new to the group here. She haven't seen what we can do when we pull together (well yeah she did with ICHQ2) but, let's push her to no#1 just cause we can. Beside this will make a good thing for the year in review. in 2016, shoot I'm going to have to come up there to see the year in review for 2013 to see what I missed. So I'll see ya'll in June.
  • PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian
    WOOOOOT
    JBoogaloo
    Well, how this go? Is @TroubleBaker a Smurf?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    The cold "run" was really just an interruption to the underwear dance party.
    midga
    Ok we have the 50's and a ballerina and they got someone from 300 to go with them lol

BlackHawkChooch
  • PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian
    so sorry im late to the thread! Day after the race I died of dysentery then i had to go help my mom with her shoulder surgery.... But let me THANK EVERYONE who donated! The race was a blast, we helped those darned kids with tumors, and we were in our underwear the whole time! Thanks again! 8====D <3<3<3
    HumerusMegChooch
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Moar pics
  • Day after the race I died of dysentery

Moar pics

Zanthian