Help me find a MicroATX case
I bought one of Thrax's graphics cards and it doesn't fit in my PC. I've been pretty underwhelmed by my current case (http://www.directron.com/fq02.html) and really could use something more rugged for the road. Unfortunately, I'm constrained by the fact that whatever I get needs to do double-duty as the HTPC. I've been looking around but it seems nothing in this size class is made anymore that isn't fugly or have terrible construction. I'm open to suggestions.
- Maximum size (HxWxD): 11"x12"x16"
- Needs to accommodate a mATX motherboard
- Needs to accommodate a standard ATX power supply
- Needs to accommodate one full-length graphics card (11") with either front or top power plugs
- Requires at least one external full-size 5.25" drive bay
- Requires at least two internal 2.5" drive bays or one internal 3.5" drive bay
- None or tasteful accouterments
- External 3.5" drive bay or media card reader
- Front panel USB/Audio on the front of the case
- No Front Door
- Robust construction
I have money to solve this problem.