League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    I want to play! I'm totally a bad though. In all ways.

we can duo and go from bad to terrible!

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited March 2014
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

confirmed: Team Builder works.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited April 2014

Ultra Rapid Fire (U.R.F.) mode is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=misAyNLuoQg

I know what time of the year it is but this is real. It's the custom game mode for the week. Read the changes here to see if your fav champ got changed for the mode and then jump in for OP silliness.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

It's pretty awesome

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

If you've ever played League, or love watching it, I recommend watching this. I'm laughing my ass off here, real teams on Ultra Rapid Fire. TSM v C9.

MiracleManS
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Just realized its URF mode. Well played...

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

It's surprisingly fun.

• SpectralfireSpectralfire /u/spectralfire /r/evangelion OH Member
    edited April 2014

@cola said:
    If you've ever played League, or love watching it, I recommend watching this. I'm laughing my ass off here, real teams on Ultra Rapid Fire. TSM v C9.

I watched this as it aired. Freaking Hilarious.

New patch notes are out, big buff to Miss Fortune for you @Myrmidon‌

Nerfs to Kah'Zix, Heim, etc, read on for more.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-45-notes

by Cirath

Just an official poro vid .... or is it something more?

That stache!

I WANT!

I remember a "Rito Pls" strip asking for a support champ just like that. Probably earlier in this thread.

Gif from the new Azubu intro for CLG Spring Split:

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Ily takes criticism well.

midgaIlriyasBasil
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Guy was a shitheel and he can totally deal with it.

Criticism is Criticism dude was a dick.

UPSLynxTiberiusLazarusRyanFodderBasil

Ilriyas the Rage

BasilPirateNinja
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

placed into bronze 2, bitches.

RyanFodderRahnalH102colaUPSLynx
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@shwaip said:

So dreamy!

These splashes are delicious!

colaUPSLynx

@shwaip said:

Well done man, I'm not ballsy enough to even try ranked

@NiGHTS said:
    Well done man, I'm not ballsy enough to even try ranked

Ditto

edited April 2014

After playing Braum a bit, I can see they've upped the quality bar again. He has specific attack animations when auto-attacking a tower, he reacts to certain item purchases (like champs do in DOTA 2,) he comments on the beginning of the game, his recall animation/spawn has him jump in from behind the fountain instead of port/drop in, and a bunch of other little things that we've come to expect such as interactions with certain champs.

I can see the item purchase interactions and other voice clips becoming normal across the board from here on out. The tower attack animations may have just been for him. May have thought his regular punches would have been too inappropriate for the tower, but then again his lore did say he punched through a mountain so maybe not.

Also, that pantheon splash I linked above is gonna be of the psuedo-legendary skin price level (1350). All his spell/passive FX are matching the theme. He sprouts flame wings when he does his mandragon drop in this skin.

edited April 2014

[http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/14916](Double IP weekend) @Lincoln‌ <<< still not working hyperlink button?

Also, two-fer rune page deal coming in May, apparently.

edited April 2014

You need to swap positions there so that "(Double IP Weekend)" is in front of the "[link address]"

At least I think. That what it shows up as on my end. Double IP Weekend

[postingtheURLhere](I'm aware, but this is where the cursor prompts you to type if you use the link button)

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@NiGHTS said:
    [postingtheURLhere](I'm aware, but this is where the cursor prompts you to type if you use the link button)

I agree. It's markdown cooperating with whatever magic shit happens to make your cursor/text select.

Hmm. When I use it I already have the "flavor text" typed out and just highlight it before clicking the url shortcut. I really should work either way though. Whatever, Double IP, yay! Start saving for Braum!

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2014

just get all that bonus ip by playing ranked. ezpz

Damn I do not miss the IP farming in this game.