Guns of Icarus Online

167891012»

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

I'd be up for playing again, sometimes I look at it in my Steam library and yearn to fly again.

I also wish to truck again so that's a thing.

ZealocktheGreat
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I'd love to play again if it were only with Icrontians. That community is (or at least was last I was in there) a bag of self-inflating dickmaggots.

ZealocktheGreat
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    I'd be up for playing again, sometimes I look at it in my Steam library and yearn to fly again.

Illy! We usually play every Monday and would love to have you join us again!

@midga said:
    I'd love to play again if it were only with Icrontians. That community is (or at least was last I was in there) a bag of self-inflating dickmaggots.

I remember the last time you played, the whole night was full of douches. Don't get discouraged by them. I know we can't always have full ships, but the more people that attend to the games, the less dickmaggoty we can make GOIO.

midgaZealocktheGreat
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

It wasn't just the last time...it was 90% of the times. That said, you're right, only way to improve it is to improve it. Next time I'm home on a Monday I'll try to remember to jump in.

ZealocktheGreat
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian

Sorry wasn't here for last GOIO, but I was playing DnD with some friends. I made Solaire and had a hell of a time, but that's not important right now. I know I haven't been showing up that consistently recently, but I will work to remedy that.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

Who's in for tonight?

_kBobbyDigiZealocktheGreat
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I actually don't have to work late tonight. Planning on being there at 7 Pacific.

-Digi

ZealocktheGreat
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

ZealocktheGreat
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

I will be a little late.

ZealocktheGreat

I'm not sure if K posted a meme or inside joke that I don't know, but I'm excited enough to post something to retaliate.
    BAD ASS PICTURES TIME!!!

_k
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

_kZealocktheGreat
    edited May 2014

Bobby and Signal did a great job crewing for me so I could finish level 3 on my cpt. class. Spent the first section of my night playing 4v4 and 3v3, we need to move to this it is worth the investment to learn how to skirmish.

@ZealocktheGreat‌ it is this

ZealocktheGreat

What do I see on the horizon? 3v3 tonight?

ZealocktheGreat
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

3v3 was fun. Constant battle. Though if you have a ship that doesn't know what their doing it exponentially helps the other team. There is no compensating for crappy teammates like there is in 2v2.

ZealocktheGreat

*GULP**GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP* AHHH!!! oh my God I needed that*gasp* whew *gasp* I was *gasp* I just got out of the no internet desert *gasp* literally weeks of internet barely working, but I got it going now so we're all good.

The Sky Captain's back and he's lookin' fer a crew tomarra' 'OOS WIT' ME!?!

• SignalSignal Icrontian

Aye aye Captain!

ZealocktheGreat

Round of applause for Century link people *clap**clap*clap* you guys do good work...

I'll still be around to (attempt) to play this game with you guys more often. I really love being a captain even if I say otherwise.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

I like the bigger matches but they really aren't as fun with only 2-3 people on every ship.

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

Yes! I've missed playing this game.

Well me and @Signal had a damned decent time, and with the new matchmaking system in place finding a decent game and actually playing several rounds is MUCH easier. We should probably bring back GOIO mondays.

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

I kinda miss playin this game.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

I do miss the days of ole, with the helium wars and whatnot.

• IvanIvan

thinks this is an uplifting topic for discussion.

Icrontian

thinks this is an uplifting topic for discussion.