My Old House in Minecraft. I am defiantly not selling my home, going vagabond or nomad.

SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
edited May 2014 in Minecraft

I have moved out, taken all the chests and furnaces but left pretty much everything else. Who ever wants it feel free to move in. It has a lit fishing hole, farms set up, some cows and a strip mine that is pretty much dead. It is south of spawn.

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Whar?

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

Entrance is at 195, -439

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@midga‌ minecraft

AlexDeGruvenLinc
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Really was expecting a home renovation thread and got excited.

@Linc said:
    Really was expecting a home renovation thread and got excited.

Someday when I buy a home you can get excited.

GnomeQueenRahnalH102
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I made it all the way through the first sentence before realizing Minecraft. For a solid 30 seconds I thought Sono was just up and going vagabond. Even thought it odd that he would post so casually about walking out on a house.

On the actual subject I will probably be doing the same thing with my house in Shanty Town soon.

-Digi

RahnalH102

I guess we are just throwing categories on the forums out the window these days. ;D

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I made it all the way through the first sentence before realizing Minecraft. For a solid 30 seconds I thought Sono was just up and going vagabond. Even thought it odd that he would post so casually about walking out on a house.

Same here.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

I too did not ready the minecraft category then got really confused> @BobbyDigi said:

On the actual subject I will probably be doing the same thing with my house in Shanty Town soon.

-Digi

Me too. Thought the same thing about you until I read Shanty Town. It's been a long day, don't judge me.

• PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian

It took me much longer than I'd care to admit to realize this was about minecraft and not someone just abandoning their real house.
    Then I felt better when I read the comments and realized I wasn't the only one.

Signal
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Maybe this is a forum design lesson: When the breadcrumbs are tiny and in the upper left corner of the page, one doesn't always know where they are.

@CB said:
    Maybe this is a forum design lesson: When the breadcrumbs are tiny and in the upper left corner of the page, one doesn't always know where they are.

Also the mobile version doesn't display categories in the "All discussions" view. @Linc‌