Neuschwanstein Build - Need Donations

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

So I am planning a build of the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany. As such I am going to need a ton of supplies. Most needed is coal (to smelt the cobble back into smooth stone) and clay (the gate house will be bricks.) If anyone has either of these to donate I set up a public chest near my bed. (The tp point for my area.) I accidentally baked a stack of clay trying to make bricks so if anyone wants to trade a stack of hardened clay for a clay or bricks that'd be great. The hardened clay is in the public chest. Anyways, you can see the tower that is starting to make it's way to the sky. The plans that I have will be about 300L x 125W x 150H.

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Could you remind us of what your TP point is?

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Also I have a Fortune III Diamond Pickaxe so if anyone finds a diamond vein hit me up and I'll mine it for you for a cut of the diamonds. I really want an unbreaking efficiency diamond pickaxe for all the clearing I will have to do to the mountain.

edited May 2014

@GnomeQueen said:
    Could you remind us of what your TP point is?

It's just called Neuschwanstein.

• ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited May 2014

@CrazyJoe said:
    Most needed is [to] smelt the cobble back into smooth stone

tp smelt

It's a small furnace setup I put together in the Nether for just such an occasion. I've got 20-some furnaces set up already, but please add more if desired. There's a chest with buckets in it to fill the furnaces. I think I may have left some stone bricks, take them if you need them.

Any donations of cobble, sand/sandstone and or snow blocks would be greatly appreciated.

• ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited August 2014

@CrazyJoe‌, I don't have any permissions in that area so I left a chest of goodies at the south end of your res. What quantities are you expecting to need?

Thanks!! The chest by the bed at the front gate should be public for donations. I'm going to need a ton of stone and sandstone, whatever you can donate would be greatly appreciated.

edited August 2014

I'm about 75% done with the gatehouse exterior now. The roof is dirt at the moment because I need a crapton of black wool that I don't have yet. Do we have a sheep farm anywhere on the server?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@CrazyJoe said:
    I'm about 75% done with the gatehouse exterior now. The roof is dirt at the moment because I need a crapton of black wool that I don't have yet. Do we have a sheep farm anywhere on the server?

Both @BobbyDigi‌ and Ryokyo have them. I forget their exact TP names at the moment.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

I have one as well.

GnomeQueen