New People

d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

I have a couple friends trying to sign up for Icrontic so they can get on the Whitelist for Minecraft, but they are being told that they are just "Applicants" and are not able to comment on any threads. I don't remember this when I signed up, is this new or did they do something wrong?

[1:00:24 PM] Bargonzo: So how long did it take for your application to Icrontic to go through Zach?
[1:03:37 PM] Zach Smith: About 10 minutes
[1:04:07 PM] Zach Smith: Actually I don't remember needing to apply really, just confirm my account in my email and I could post
[1:04:18 PM] Zach Smith: The guy that does the white list is on the site pretty much all day
[1:04:21 PM] Bargonzo: I'll check to see if I can post again
[1:10:12 PM] Bargonzo: Yeah, I still can't post comments
[1:11:17 PM] Zach Smith: lame
[1:13:12 PM] Bargonzo: Application was when you signed up for the site, I suppose. I can view stuff and click the things below posts, but I can't do anything more than that at the moment.
[1:13:52 PM] Bargonzo: My role is still applicant

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

User names?

BobbyDigi
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited May 2014

IIRC, there's a minimum post requirement now due to spammers or something - they might be hitting that.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

No, they have to be approved by Admin/Mods before they can post.

Hard to have a minimum post count, when you can't even post Mr. Nights ;)

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I think the minimum post requirement had to do with the ability to post links.

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

I don't know man I just work here

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

As for Usernames, probably Bargonzo and Romgenie. MC names are the same.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I approved them yesterday.

Blame spammers. If we didn't have kamillions of them, we wouldn't have to have this.