primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2014 in Team Fortress 2

Comments

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

I'll be some where on the raod D:

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@pragtastic said:
    -Totally not bitter

No one is more bitter about the Tomislav debacle than I am. I was just retelling that story to @Signal over lunch.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2014

@Canti said:
    I'm amazed you don't plan for this by now.

We play TF2 on an early night to allow us to switch it for a later night, tell everyone to update before they come, and we have to disable Internet access for the LAN before we start. It's completely crazy the amount of working around Valve we have to do for 1 game. Last year we forgot to disable Internet beforehand and a patch dropped MID-TOURNAMENT so when someone disconnected they could never rejoin.

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

Its probably that new moon map and community taunts.

• georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

I looked at the source of the countdown and it doesn't appear to do anything when it hits 0. Of note: http://store.teamfortress.com/ is currently down.

• holy shit valve, this is like a tv show

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

fucking glorious

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

That was wonderful. I hope they have an episode for each day.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

What that the Carlton Dance I saw?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

New female class?

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

lolno

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

i want the sniper's saxophone

colatrooster89The-Gentleman

@primesuspect said:
    pyro removed her suit?

fixed

Nope. Pyro and Miss Pauling share a scene

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

TF2 Tournament!

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2014
    • Love & War Update
                - Added 5 new weapons, 15 new taunts, and 43 cosmetic items for the Love & War update
                - Partner Taunts can now be performed with the opposing team
                - Added a new Taunt Loadout with 8 slots so multiple taunts can be equipped at the same time
                                - Taunts are no longer equipped in the Action Slot
                                - Pressing the Taunt key in game now brings up the new Taunt Selection menu
                                - Pressing the taunt key while the Taunt Selection menu is open performs a weapon taunt, or joins a partner taunt

• Mann Co. Store
                - Added 15 new taunts and a taunt bundle
                - Added 5 new weapons and a weapon bundle
                - Added 44 new cosmetics and a cosmetic bundle
                - Added "Taunt" category into the store
                - Added Mann Co. Stockpile Crate Key
                - The "Hats" and "Misc" categories have been merged into "Cosmetics"

• Items
                - Added the Mann Co. Stockpile Crate to the droplist
                                - Each Mann Co. Stockpile Crate can be repeatedly shuffled to contain a set of 4 possible items
                - Added the Mann Co. Audition Reel.  Contains taunts and a rare chance at an unusual taunt
                - Updated Mann Co. Crates to display which Unusual Series they can potentially output
                - Added Bread Box Special Crafting Recipe.  This recipe will no longer be available after July 9th, 2014.  Items from the Bread box have a chance to be strange.
                - Added crafting recipes for newly added weapons
                - Added Killstreak Kits to MvM for newly added weapons
                - Added Oz Fortress season 11 tournament medals

• Weapon changes and updates
                - With The Hitman's Heatmaker, pressing 'reload' now activates focus when it is full
                - The Axtinguisher now does mini-crit damage from the front and full crit damage from behind to burning targets
                - The Bushwacka can no longer randomly crit
                - All mini-guns now have damage and accuracy ramp up after they start firing.  Full accuracy and damage is reached 1 second after firing.
                - All Demoman stickybombs now have damage ramp up. Full damage is reached 2 seconds after firing.
                - Updated Loch-n-Load reload animation
                - Sentry bullets are now affected by damage falloff outside of sentry scan range
                - Sentry bullet damage has been changed so it calculates damage based on the sentry's position, not the Engineer's

• Misc Changes
                - Updated the Halloween holiday to automatically be enabled when the server runs an _event map
                - Added a check to prevent achievement announcement spam
                - Converted several weapon models to use the c_models system
                - Updated the localization files

• Bug Fixes
                - Fixed an exploit where charging Demoman could turn more than allowed
                - Fixed a bug where Halloween spellbooks were overriding PDAs and Disguise Kits
                - Fixed The Director's Vision taunt not playing both variations for the Pyro
                - Fixed the Pyro's spell audio not sounding like the rest of the Pyro's audio
                - Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause items to unequip themselves
                - Fixed a dedicated server crash related to using 'mp_forcecamera 0' with one player on the server
                - Fixed a regression with the trigger_gravity entity not correctly applying its settings
                - Fixed another exploit where Engineer buildings could build up a large amount of health
                - Fixed a server performance issue related to the item_teamflag entity
                - Fixed the itemtest command
                                - Fixed cosmetics shared between multiple classes not rendering correctly
                                - Updated the cosmetic item list to sort by name

• Map Fixes
                - Updated cp_granary
                                - Removed collision from lights and small props protruding from walls
                                - Fixed collision on fences
                                - Fixed the tire props near Blu's forward spawn so players may no longer jump up to the spawn door platform
                                - Fixed players shooting through gaps around forward spawn doors
                                - Fixed door protruding through roof on Red's forward spawn
                                - Fixed a collision bug that gave players access to the roof above Red's spawn door
                                - Prevented players from building inside spawn room doors
                                - Adjusted area portals to improve rendering and performance
                - Updated koth_harvest_final
                                - Added metal panel prop to Blu building, which now mirrors the jump up on the Red side
                                - Small performance increase through prop fade adjustments
                                - Players can no longer build inside spawn doors
                - Updated pl_upward
                                - Fixed physics debris triggering the payload cart's finale explosion

-Digi

Signaloni_dels
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

What this adds up to is that the scout now has a backburner-esque weapon......oh joy, and by joy I mean spite covered frosted hate flakes eaten by baby Buddah in a tuxido t-shirt playing chess with Rasputin during The Battle of Stirling Bridge this is going to be rage inducing! (and thus I must aquire it, I do hope the crafting recipe is cheap)

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited June 2014

ahh yiss the missing piece to my Pirate Demo has been found.

Creeperbane2
    edited June 2014

also

The-Gentleman