Raid 6/26 & 6/29

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian

I'll be out of town starting the 27th, and spending most of my time on the 26th getting ready for this. Can someone else run raid on the 29th and gearup on the 26th?

I'd love to see folks get enough equipment that we can get back in to working on Garrosh. You guys have been valoring up, right?

Comments

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

5:30 East time is too early for me :/

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Depending on my continued troubleshooting, I'll be in ... call it tentative.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited June 2014

Fucked up the time zones. Sorry, it's been an impossibly difficult and sleep-deprived last seven days. Should be 5:30 PDT, 8:30 EDT, not the other way around.

Thanks to @Celsh for running this, btw!

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I edited the MOTD to reflect this, can't edit the actual invite.

Yeah, 'soon as I get home I can get on it. Thanks for looking out!

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

sigh you guys set times when I am in class...

I can try and make it for Sunday.

8:30 PM Eastern? Late class!

@Aalonz runs flex runs on Tuesday, if you need gear from that content level still. The Thursday ones are similar - it's farming our current content level. Also, you can usually get in if you come late.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I have class from 6pm-1030pm Eastern. Prior to I have an internship from 3pm-5pm. Busy day.

• CelshCelsh Member

I don't have many of you guys on my battle tag, so I might start invites on my little level 1 that is in guild over there then have someone invite me. I really just need to move Kleio over, i keep saying that.

lol first post evar

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

First comes the game, then the account, then the post. It's only a matter of time before she's here.

• CelshCelsh Member
    edited June 2014

I just want to point out I joined the steam group like month(s) ago.

edited June 2014

Interesting development, the guy I was supposed to spend all evening traveling to and picking up tonight has made evening plans and I will now be picking him up at 11pm instead of 6 pm. That means I'm available for Thursdayraid, as long as I find time to pack and get a nap in. Unfortunately, Mirste has already cleared Garrosh this week, so I can't bring her. :/

So, I mean, I'll be around to consult, I guess? :P Or bring Kewne, but her ilvl is like, 6 or something. Can't pull her weight.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Are you guys running on Thursday nights now? I have a Shammy healer who would love to see some action.. ;)

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Thursday and Sundays, generally speaking.