Back to Garrosh - 7/6

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian

So,

Since the last couple gearup raids have been ~3-4 icrontians and a bunch of pubs, is it safe to go back to Garrosh yet?

Either way, I think we probably don't need to do Thursdays at this point. Everyone's geared well past 550+, and it just results in a few of us fruitlessly sitting by our computers at 9:00PM.

Please. RSVP.

Comments

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

I think we can easily do Garrosh if we just have a set of 560ish+ show up, plus one SoO save. We've geared up lots since our last attempt... and we were close then.

Agreed with the RSVP request. I don't expect anyone to commit to an entire evening based on a few "tentatives" on the calendar.

As for Thursdays... not generally a good night for me to be on all night, and frankly, I really am looking at Garrosh / Heroics at this point (content we are already geared for).

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

So, Ryan mentioned since a lot of people are looking for Heroics, we could conceivably make Thursday the heroic night. I'm totally down for this.

Is there a better night than Thursday for anyone?

@Hydrar said:
    I think we can easily do Garrosh if we just have a set of 560ish+ show up, plus one SoO save. We've geared up lots since our last attempt... and we were close then.

So... technically the fight was designed for a group to go into the transition phase way more than just twice (which is what groups shoot for). We've actually been well geared enough to take Garrosh since before we took our break from him, but I wanted people to come back to it with fresh enthusiasm. I think we've been away from him for looooooong enough!

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

sigh my gear will never be high enough to join you guys in the raid...

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

When I get back from the wild west, you have my sword

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I would be in for 7/6 but maybe an hour later start? 9pm EDT? Lots of plans this weekend.

Hmm calendar event and MOTD say 5eastern.

Someone should fix.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@Church4252 said:
    sigh my gear will never be high enough to join you guys in the raid...

Srs, just log on from time to time. There's more going on than just the core progression shit. @aalonz hosts a flex every tuesday that takes people at, like, 530... fuck, he's taken my alt at 521 before (because we've had some 560s carrying). @MikQuattro‌ is trying to get a mount crusade going wednesday. There's significant people who wanna do challenge modes (which scales your gear to 476). There are constantly pickup things going on - I run a flex 4, ordos, celestials, and scenarios once per week. I know I'm not the only one.

@Hydrar said:
    Hmm calendar event and MOTD say 5eastern.

Someone should fix.

The amount of dyslexia I have CONSISTENTLY shown with scheduling this event is legitimately worrying. Thanks for letting me know every time.

@Ryder said:
    I would be in for 7/6 but maybe an hour later start? 9pm EDT? Lots of plans this weekend.

Sure. I'll push it back a half-hour to 8:30 PM (knowing we normally get started a little late). I'll plan for you to be there and note that you'll be late; we can work trash 'til you get there. We're at siegecrafter right now, if anyone can push the lock to Garrosh, that'd make my life easy. If for whatever reason we knock down Garry early, I say we run a flex 4 for an heirloom attempt. Or maybe continue your MSV stuff for mounts?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@Myrmidon said:
    The amount of dyslexia I have CONSISTENTLY shown with scheduling this event is legitimately worrying.

In my Horde guild I have special title within the guild: Dyslexic Typer.

Less than a day away, and only 2 confirmed for Garrosh Kill. Hoping this is because people are outta town for the 4th.

6 confirmed now. Much better :)