200!

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

200 days /played. Screenshot below - caught it on the exact second. Character created July 3, 2006 (about 6 months before BC). Guilds: Synergy, GSM, Icrontic.

Took several breaks along the way, as one does with WoW.
- Took a break when Sunwell came out and was back with the opening of ICC (joining Icrontic)
- Left again around Ruby Sanctum's release, back with Icrontic on K'T for Cataclysm.
- Left around Firelands. And back again for MoP beginning with 5.2 (Isle of Thunder) as solo Icrontian / GM until you folks came back a few months ago.

Love the druid. Especially the heals, but I've done tree, bear, cat, and moonkin. I'm also a bit of a nostalgic hoarder.... still have my Seal of Ascension ring (key to UBRS), Rune of the Dawn, Zandalarian Hero Charm, and Drakefire Amulet (level 60 Onyxia's Lair key) among others.

Loxo, my second favorite toon has only 36 days /played in comparison.

ThraxRahnalH102

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I don't want to admit mine across my history of mains.

pigflipper
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Nice!

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited July 2014

I have such pride for you! PRIDE LEVEL 99

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I wonder what my total would be if I hadn't sold my first account. I doubt I was at this level, but probably halfway.

• CelshCelsh Member
    edited July 2014

I'm really scared to look at celsh's.

Edit: I looked Celsh is at 318 days. Curious I checked my first raiding character; she is at 117 days but her's is misleading because I played her back in college and used to sit in IF and use her as a glorified chat program while studying.

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

Wow. That's a lotta days.

I remember my EQ main averaged about 8h a day at one point. So glad I didn't have these games around in high school.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Days well spent with friends.

If I add up all my mains it comes out to ~212 hours, with 150 played on my Hunter. Maybe around 220 if I throw in everything else. Then probably subtract about 10 hours for the accumulated idle time. Sad to say it, but my parents did have to activate the parental controls to restrict my play time during high school. :screwy: .