ICMC: Test Your Might in Icrontic Combat!

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited July 2014 in Minecraft

Welcome to the First ever Icrontic Minecraft Test Your Might Tournament

We have this amazing arena that @Creeperbane2‌ built, let us put it to good use eh?

Imgur

Rules:

1v1, pvp

Double Elimination

Weapons for each fight will be selected randomly. Armour may be provided depending on the fight plan. (each player will have the same equipment)

Both fighters will start with full health and fight to the death.

In game prizes will be given to the winner and 2 runner ups.

Further explanation: There will be potions involved. They will all be provided and will be equal throughout the participants of the fights that involve them. Same for weapons and armor. Attendees should show up with nothing in their inventory, no armor and as little levels as possible. By the nature of the tournament, everyone, with only one possible exception, will die at least once that night. Beds are on site for setting of spawn and of coarse the tp is available. Food will be provided and we will be controlling hunger to further ensure fair and even fights.

August 1st 2014. That gives you 2.5 weeks to clear your schedule. Post here to indicate you are in so I can get a rough estimate of participants and start the tourny tree.

We will start gathering around 6:30pm Pacific with fights to hopefully start around 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern.

-Digi

Creeperbane2

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Fight me like a man.

BobbyDigi
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

BRING IT ON!

BobbyDigi
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@BobbyDigi‌ As an aside, 7pm Pacific is 10pm Eastern not 9pm :)

BobbyDigiCreeperbane2
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

IN! Obviously, what would be innaugural blodshed without the archetect.

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    BobbyDigi‌ As an aside, 7pm Pacific is 10pm Eastern not 9pm :)

TY Fixt.

-Digi

• ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian

In. Would assume no potions/equal potions?

BobbyDigi
    edited July 2014

@ErrorNullTurnip said:
    Would assume no potions/equal potions?

An excellent question. There will be potions involved. They will all be provided and will be equal throughout the participants of the fights that involve them. Same for weapons and armor. Attendees should show up with nothing in their inventory, no armor and as little levels as possible. By the nature of the tournament, everyone, with only one possible exception, will die at least once that night. Beds are on site for setting of spawn and of coarse the tp is available. Food will be provided and we will be controlling hunger to further ensure fair and even fights.

-Digi

ErrorNullTurnip

There are also gear storage chests on site at the foot of each bed

ErrorNullTurnip
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Sounds like fun. En garde!

BobbyDigi

I don't want to go as far as to "call out" certain peeps because if Minecraft PVP is not your thing, that's cool. I still think it will be a blast if you come and watch or even just hang out in Mumble with us.

If you are interested at all, I request you to show up. Good times will be had :)

-Digi

edited July 2014

And now for a taste of things to come!

Imgur

Imgur

Hope to see you all tomorrow night!

-Digi

Creeperbane2BasilErrorNullTurnip

YES! When I built that arena I had envisioned some sort of fish based combat, the dream is now reality!

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Oh shit... it's a friend's bday today :/ I must back out... Sorry

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Can one of the challenges be full of trees and you only get a flint & steel and you have to burn your opponent to death? I'd rock that shit!! Anyways I'm in!!

edited August 2014

Thanks to everyone that participated! Congrats NateDog!

Imgur

(Yes I realize I misplaced some of the losers bracket which resulted in an early rematch.... meh, Nate was unstoppable anyways.)

-Digi

Creeperbane2ErrorNullTurnipcola