Warlords of Draenor cinematic

2»

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@Thrax said:
    All I know is that my body is ready. Gearing up and exploring new lands is my favorite part of this game. Raiding before it turns into a chore is pretty cool, too.

I think you meant to say "tl;dr, time travel bullshit"

Thrax
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

It was implied.

• ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian

Oh yeah speaking of time travel bullshit I was thinking that it would be a pretty bad ass archaeology quest to go to Draenor bury something then go to Outland, and dig it up. Just a thought I had with Rah one day, but I thought it would be kinda neat.

• RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian

@ZealocktheGreat said:
    Oh yeah speaking of time travel bullshit I was thinking that it would be a pretty bad ass archaeology quest to go to Draenor bury something then go to Outland, and dig it up. Just a thought I had with Rah one day, but I thought it would be kinda neat.

These are two different timelines so they wouldn't interact in that way. The Draenor we know is not the same Draenor that we will be going into.

• ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian
    edited August 2014

DON'T SHIT ON MY DREAMS DAMNIT!!!

Actually if you managed to get to Draenor before Garrosh (which would be possible were time travel possible) then you could still do that quest as the placed object would now exist in both Draenors. Outside of that it's fantasy and anything is possible through the rules of middle finger.

RyanFodderJBoogaloo
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited August 2014

@Rexxar said:
    These are two different timelines ...

That's what I told him. Doesn't mean they won't make such a questline work though. Probably something like bury it during a CoT dungeon or something.

ZealocktheGreat
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian

Time Travel bull trap vid

JBoogaloo
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

tl;dr time travel dimensional bullshit

Rexxar