Random Crazy ARAM League of Legends Fun: Sep 6, 2014

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited August 2014 in Gaming

Saturday September 6th

Date TBD but will probably be Sep 5th, 6th, 12th or 13th (a Friday or Saturday night)

Here's what we're going to do this time:

We'll all pool up on Mumble on the night selected and we'll all get assigned random 3/4 player teams. Then we will randomize who plays against who and then we will play. (further randomness as this is ARAM, LOL will assign you a random champion).

If we have 3+ teams (9+ players) then we can make a tournament out of it but we will prepare the tree as the player count develops.

Please post here if you are interested so I can gauge a count of players. Please also indicate your availability and preferences for the dates listed above.

So... who's up for some Random LOL Craziness?

@bright‌ @cola‌ @Canti @Church4252 @Ilriya @RahnalH102 @ZealocktheGreat @UPSLynx @FreshyP @Spectralfire @GnomeQueen @CannonFodder‌ @Aalonz‌ @Myrmidon @MiracleManS @shwaip‌ @UPSNateDog‌ @Preacher‌ @Rexxar‌ @Winfrey‌ @cherplunka‌ @ChAInMAIdeN‌ @Tushon‌ @NiGHTS‌ (If you wish to be removed from my LOL notification list, just say the word)

-Digi

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Tentative in. Weekends tend to be busy.

BobbyDigi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2014

You need to tag me bro. tag @Tushon‌

I will be out for 5-6 though for sure. Camping!

BobbyDigi
  • Could be in for Ramming A's.

GnomeQueenBobbyDigi
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

This will depend on the date and news about my hand/thumb. There is a very real possibility I won't be doing anything with my left hand in the near future.

BobbyDigi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I should be good. Tuesdays are my only no go now.

BobbyDigi
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@RahnalH102 said:
    I should be good. Tuesdays are my only no go now.

:(

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited August 2014

Tentative in, weekdays are better than weekends in most cases oddly enough. I'll abstain from picking a day for that reason and try to fill.

Please add me to your LOL notification list.

BobbyDigi
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I'm in if I'm in town.

BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

In

BobbyDigi
  • FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

I would totally do this if it happens on a Saturday

BobbyDigi
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian

This I shall join, and dates matter not.

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

This is going to be...

Imgur

...crazy fun

-Digi

edited August 2014

Going to go with Saturday the 6th, those who can not make it can look forward to PirateLOL on the Friday the 19th.

The bridge awaits!

Imgur

-Digi

• UPSNateDogUPSNateDog Indiana Member

Sounds cool. I'm in!

BobbyDigi

Me too!

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

King Floyd

RyanFodderRahnalH102BobbyDigi
    edited September 2014

Saturday...

Imgur

-Digi

RahnalH102
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I'd like to be in. Wanna be social and stuff. I will almost certainly hobble whatever team I end up on, tho.

BobbyDigi

@midga said:
    I'd like to be in. Wanna be social and stuff. I will almost certainly hobble whatever team I end up on, tho.

Yay! Join the league gimp club!

midgaRahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Good news is that ARAM (most of the time) lowers everyone's overall skill level.

edited September 2014

I'm not only a member of the LOLGimp club for Icrontians, I am the president.

I sometimes think I have gotten better and then I have a humbling 0/8/2 game that brings me right back into place.

LOL is not an easy game to learn by any definition, but it sure can be fun.... and even when you get better, it can still bring out the rage.

ARAM forces team fights from the beginning and tends to still be fun even if you lose.

-Digi

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited September 2014

I think we should strongly consider some sort of coaching lessons for the newbies, too.

For example, I'm more than happy to spend some time with you @BobbyDigi on theories/placement of wards ingame. Something as simple as 15min. segments where 1 (or 2 or 3) coaches could give lessons on [i]X[/i] while those that WANT to watch can.

You can fit 10 people into a custom game at once, and there's plenty to touch upon BEFORE you even get to champions:
    Last hitting
    Wave control
    Lane freezing/pushing when and why
    Ideal ganks to snowball
    When to invade
    Warding, when where and why
    etc.

GnomeQueenBobbyDigiRyanFodder
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I'd be down to do some coaching

GnomeQueenBobbyDigi

@BobbyDigi said:
    I'm not only a member of the LOLGimp club for Icrontians, I am the president.

I sometimes think I have gotten better and then I have a humbling 0/8/2 game that brings me right back into place.

LOL is not an easy game to learn by any definition, but it sure can be fun.... and even when you get better, it can still bring out the rage.

ARAM forces team fights from the beginning and tends to still be fun even if you lose.

-Digi

Noooo I'm the president! I even had badges made up!

@GnomeQueen said:
    Noooo I'm the president! I even had badges made up!

It's true. I am simply the president of marketing but I like to pretend sometimes.

@NiGHTS‌ @cola I would be down even if I was the only student. I will make this happen.

-Digi

I want in too!

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I want in on these sessions - willing to help talk about bot / mid lane ideas. Interested in coaching for jungle.

BobbyDigi

I'd be down to help out as well.

BobbyDigi
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

So, who wants to "practice" this evening?

MEMEMEMEMEME or learn things. I still run around being like WHAR I PUT WARD NOW OH GOD OKAY MAYBE HERE