League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

They're building Gundams? Jagers? Are there going to be more Barons?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited July 2014

@MiracleManS said:
    Are there going to be more Barons?

From what lore they did establish in the Journal of Justice:

The many neutral monsters on the Fields of Justice are constructs inspired by real creatures from Runeterra. The Baron Nashor you see on the map is actually an incomplete facsimile of the true Baron Nashor, who is now the subject of myth and legend. .... have crafted the version you see today from no more than a molted scale and interviews with those who had seen the beast and lived.

He's still out there.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited July 2014

I was MOSTLY just excited to see dario chopman get his face pushed in.

UPSLynx
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I think I watched this like 5 times already. O_O

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

ALTERNATE ENDING - what happened to Jax?

colaRahnalH102RyanFodderCanti
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited July 2014
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace Icrontian

Um, Jax got fucked by Naut's Anchor

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@FreshyP said:
    Um, Jax got fucked by Naut's Anchor

Then used his Revive + Teleport combo to proceed with splitpushing/backdooring the enemy base.

FreshyPMiracleManS
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I like to think @‌cola would be proud

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1466302928/38973025

That 1 death was stupid to, could have been easily avoided. Had a few good saves. I found a build I really like. Will typically take a bit longer to build up then this match (Illy and I had an all you can eat Yi buffet on bot) but it works well.

-Digi

RahnalH102RyanFoddercola
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    [...] Illy and I had an all you can eat Yi buffet on bot[...]

-Digi

I love this phrasing. You guys had a great game.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited July 2014

Basically Mecha Malph

RahnalH102
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

well that was the most frustrating game of LoL i've ever played.

my team threw so hard, and didn't listen when i called that they would backdoor us (we were up 68-42 kills).

sigh.

good thing it was my promos too

bronze 1 wooo

I can never bring myself to play ranked anymore :/

SOOO caustic.

So, this happened:

GnomeQueenRahnalH102

I want to play

Come play with me

-Digi

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I want to play

Come play with me

-Digi

Ok.

Looks like Victorious Morgana this season.

Also, Sugar Rush starts tomorrow. Get them Legacy Skins while you can. They'll be back but don't know when.

BobbyDigi

That freakin' hush hush rule developers have to follow. About a month before Yasou was announced, a player had started thread about adding a Samurai champ. Then a Rioter jumped in to get some deeper feedback form those in the thread. Yesterday RiotMeddler created a thread about champion design and asked for people questions on the topic. Someone asked whatever happened to the sand mage that was proposed a couple years back. He said:

We took a swing at a sand mage concept a couple of years ago but weren't happy with the results and put him on hold as a result. That was with the intention of returning to him someday though to see if there was a different take on the idea that might work out better. Fingers crossed that's something we'll have success with at some point, it's a cool space to work in.

Now jump to today and what's that? A sand mage appears!

Also there is a !@#$ton of Shurima related updates to the PBE, new featured game mode, Renekton model & Texture update, new voiceover for certain Shurima related champs. There is also data for Kha'zix' second skin but no actual assets yet. Probably tomorrow.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

And so it was declared that, Volibear, enraged by lightning, swathed in flame became the true hyper carry.

RahnalH102colaBobbyDigi

will buy mystery skins for people who buy them for me <3

From PAX Prime

-Digi

GnomeQueenJBoogaloo
    edited September 2014

Since @UPSNateDog‌ keeps asking:

If you want in on the PBE's buggy, testy action, go this page of the League website, sign in at the top, and click the button at the bottom of the page that says "I want to help!" Follow the instructions and then you'll be on the list. If and when you get picked depends on when Riot feels they need to add more people to the PBE, and they'll notify you by email. [Starfox 64 voice] Good luck!

She's here....

Imgur

-Digi

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Boom, headshot.

colaRahnalH102

"Ha, I finally found you, FAKER!"
    "Faker? I think you're the fake caffeinated drink here. You're not even bubbly enough to be my fake."
    "I'll make you drink those words!"

:>

Jokke