Stories from the Sims 4

I play the Sims, It's a guilty pleasure.

Though I am a little weird in the fact that I usually let my Sims have their own life and I'm there just to change their house. This makes some FANTASTIC stories. Usually I write all the weird stuff that happens and never share it, but I figure maybe if I share I can get a couple more people to share their stories and I love reading them.

(Also in my stories at least until I make a character I love I will have different main characters, as I really love playing character creation)

RyanFodderBasil

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited September 2014

@pragtastic‌, what the fuck, man?

midgaardichoke
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Seriously. That guy.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm confused about being a girl at this point.

• @CannonFodder said:

Random Name button doesn't care what gender you are.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Also weirded out by making dinner. I can't remember the last time I did that.

• @CannonFodder said:

I was just thinking the same thing...

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I like these. Keep posting these.

RyanFodderBasil
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I live in Sheethaus

UPSLynx
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    That time cola showed up to the bar nude.

Why is this completely unsurprising to me?

• I was playing Colin and Tess again tonight.

Colin has made a new friend her name is Ariella and she is slightly disproportionate. They met while Colin was in the library where he must have interrupted a book club. Since there were like 10 women there (mostly older) talking about the book "The 50 Shades on my Window"

She invited her self over and they were really hitting it off. No there is nothing wrong chatting up a woman wearing a ball gown while on your sister's bed. Mostly if she's talking about video games.

Nothing wrong with stopping the conversation, going to get a grill cheese sandwich out of the fridge, walking back into the room and continuing talking with her either. It's not like there is a couch, a dinning room, a couple other assorted chairs, or hey your room.

Don't worry Tess got back at him. Colin and Ariella were chatting on the couch, best time to sit between them and watch TV right?

People have started to hang out at the house when they are bored, and then there is Anderson. Anderson Sheppard is a little different. While everyone else is chatting in the den He's dancing in the kitchen with his tux on.

Or taking out the trash. Everytime, Anderson comes over he does this it's like his hobby. "Let's go to Tess's house and take out her trash." Twice he has come over taken out the trash after a short chat and left. Weirdest dude ever. At this point I think I'm gonna help facilitate their wedding.

So it's been a few weeks and I can't figure out why Colin and Ariella always have a bad time when Colin tries to flirt with her. His current whim:

Sadly after the the first date between Colin and Kaiden my game crashed* and since I han't saved in awhile there will be no more stories from this house hold :(

*First crash since I started playing. I should save more.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Clearly it was sabotaged by Anderson.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    That time cola showed up to the bar nude.

That's a bridge too far.

RyanFodder
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

So Jackie, Naked Cola, Sonny, Bobby, and... Elsa from Frozen walk into a bar..? for some reason?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Gawd the Sims is like ICHQ

GnomeQueencolaIlriyas
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    So Jackie, Naked Cola, Sonny, Bobby, and... Elsa from Frozen walk into a bar..? for some reason?

That actually isn't Elsa, but Bobby does have one!

midga
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

OMG. These are hilarious. I might have to break down and get the game as a late birthday present to myself, it looks like fun.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited September 2014

Cola moved in with Tim Sim because Tim Sim was lonely and needed friends and people to talk to, he's so busy with work nowadays that he never has time to leave the house.

It's been pretty cool so far they bought a new computer, tv, and sound system, upgraded the kitchen and built a deck with a barbeque.

I just don't think Tim will ever get used to Cola walking around the house butt naked.

BuddyJRahnalH102drasnor
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

He's never wearing clothes, I don't know how he does it.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited September 2014

Jackie invited Ily over because she wanted to be friends. They chatted happily for about an hour, then Jackie said something she was really embarrassed about. To escape from her embarrassment, she immediately went to bed without saying anything, leaving Ily in the living room. He started playing computer games on her PC.

IlriyasBasilRahnalH102
    edited September 2014

@primesuspect said:
    Gawd the Sims is like ICHQ

I'm pretty sure average days at ICHQ are at least as amusing as any of these narratives.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Linc said:
    I'm pretty sure average days at ICHQ are at least as amusing as any of these narratives.

Sounds like someone needs to build ICHQ in Sims 4. You could play out each event in advance to see how things are likely to turn out...kind of like all the simulations they run on Madden before the Super Bowl.

primesuspectGnomeQueencolaBuddyJ

@mertesn said:
    You could play out each event in advance to see how things are likely to turn out...kind of like all the simulations they run on Madden before the Super Bowl.

They would mostly be like this one.

UPSLynx
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Linc said:
    They would mostly be like this one.

I suspect that's exactly how an Icrontic Super Bowl would go, right down to the BroncoHawk abomination.

• @mertesn said:
    Sounds like someone needs to build ICHQ in Sims 4. You could play out each event in advance to see how things are likely to turn out...kind of like all the simulations they run on Madden before the Super Bowl.

I would do this, but I don't know everyone. And then I would need house plans. So unless @primesuspect wants to sit down and go through all the set up for it with me, so maybe someone else should do it? Though by having someone that doesn't know everyone and lets it run naturally on it own has it's upsides also.