Dota 2 Tuesdays

124»

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

And now the Compendium says Techies are next after The International. That just leaves Arc Warden, Oracle, Pit Lord, and Winter Wyvern.

MiracleManS
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

I stopped playing dota 1 for like a year before dota 2 came out, and longer still before I had a beta key, so I'm not familiar with a ton of those new heroes. Pit Lord is the only one that I think I know of those.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Hey guys Techies are in Dota 2 now! It's what we always wanted right guys?

...guys?

RahnalH102MarshmellowMiracleManS

6.82 changelog is up. Massive changes.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Progress: I completely understand the patch notes compared to the last time I read one from DotA.

Next level: Understanding the entire contexts of the power shifts.

Much ado about Aghanim's. Personally that's one of my favorite mechanical levers for DotA.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

Holy mother of god everything about this CHANGES EVERYTHING.

These changes are on the same level (or more extreme) than removing the mana cost on cast of Blink Dagger.

edited September 2014

I really want to play chen again. I had a blast playing him before but now you can make armies of ancients!

The map changes will be huge though. And BKB.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

@Winfrey said:
    I really want to play chen again. I had a blast playing him before but now you can make armies of ancients!

The map changes will be huge though. And BKB.

I know a huge chunk of the changes were aimed at stopping the Deathball strats that had become so prevalent, I'm just amazed that some of the updates to heroes are as large as they seem to be.

edited June 2015

The prospect alone of this becoming real was enough to get a friend to be willing to start playing DotA2.

edited June 2015

That's pretty cool. I like the potential in the Custom Games.

edited April 2016

6.87 is here and Earthshaker had his Agh's upgrade reworked...

Just all chat "KOBE" every time you dunk.

Hahahaha, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE INDEED. Earthshaker was already my favorite hero by a mile BEFORE he got his dunk. Who wants to do some Axe + ES two man roaming and just double dunk people?

Pure damage spins plus the buff to blademail are big for Axe. Maybe add in a Tiny so you can go ham before you get blink dagger.