Pre-Patch Organized Garry Run

Is there anyone aside from me who doesn't have a Garry kill on Normal yet and wants a shot at the mount? And is there anyone that has the mount that would be willing to help others get it? For those willing to commit to participating, would you be available this coming Monday the 22nd? If so, what time? The only other issue is getting someone to participate who has a lock so we don't have to go through all the bosses.

Comments

• Would be willing to help. Not available Monday.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I'll help. I still need the kill.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited September 2014

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    Would be willing to help. Not available Monday.

Second.

Note that there are a lot of people out on Sunday, including myself - if nobody is willing to run the Sunday raid, you may be able to run Garry earlier in the week than Monday.

• That's an interesting thought...anyone for Friday or Saturday?

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

If I'm home I'll lend some deeps.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

What about tonight?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@CannonFodder said:
    What about tonight?

If you garry tonight, we can't anything else Thursday and Sunday

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I wish my 542 tank could do it, but it would be very, very hairy. Otherwise, can't because of lock. If we do it AFTER Sunday night, you have my deeps.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    If you garry tonight, we can't anything else Thursday and Sunday

Ah, right. That. Derp :P

midga
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

But don't write off Sunday just yet! You might be able to pug some tanks...

We shall chat about that Thursday sirs!

• CelshCelsh Member
    edited September 2014

An option I told Mik about: Celsh's group sells normal Garry kills Thursday night after our raid. (that's if we don't down him on heroic obviously.) Last week we took 5 pugs. I might be able to get a discount on it (it's 8000ish a person atm). Of course that means no raid on Sunday and Thursdays run would have to be cut short.

I know it's not the best way to get your kill, and feel great about it but it's guaranteed at least.

• Celsh, that isn't a solution I would normally entertain, but considering the window to obtain that mount is closing fast and considering the hectic schedule of the rest of the guys over the next couple weeks (not to mention my inability to get picked as a pug), I am most definitely considering this. Out of curiosity, what time time would you be doing the run?

• Thanks for the mount run @Celsh‌ !!!!!