Urgent: 1+1 invite

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian
edited October 2014 in Trading Post

Hey,

My phone is currently lying in shattered little bits at the bottom of my trash can.

Does anyone have an invite to buy a oneplus one like, ASAP? I have a flight to Iowa in, like, two days, so it's kind of urgent.

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Unfortunately they're time-sensitive, or I'd give you the ones I had =/

Myrmidon
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Welp. I haiku prostituted myself out on twitter.

FUCK ASS GOD FUCKING MARKDOWN FUCK

On a side note, our 'insert image' button seems to be broken.

edit: fixed.

CantimidgaGarg
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Got one, please PM me an e-mail address

Edit: nevermind, looks like you got one

edited October 2014

Urgggggh.

The forum posts make it look like they are shipping about 3 days after the order... assuming the best case scenario on the 5-7 day shipping (all I had available to me), that won't arrive by the wedding... or even by the honeymoon.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

Anyone coming to the wedding (who... trusts me with a device >< ) got an old N4 I can borrow for a few weeks?

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I don't have at mobile phone, but a Verizon galaxy s3 with a slightly broken screen...

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

What carrier?

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

T-Mobile I believe.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Doubt I have anything that'll work easily on T-Mo. Best I have is an iPhone 3GS. It can be made to work on T-Mo, but IIRC it takes a bit of effort. I'll look into it though.

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Hey dude, I have my old GS4 that I could ship out to you. I'll just do a facto-reseto to it and BOOM, it'll be on its way to you. You know, if you decide to DM me your info and such :D

Edit: It was on T-Mo so it's all unlocked and shizzam and ready to receive your sim
    2nd edit, because why not? @Tushon is going to the wedding, yes? If he'd be awesome enough, I'd just drop the phone off with him and he can bring it out to you.

BobbyDigiRyanFodderWinfrey

@JBoogaloo said:
    Hey dude, I have my old GS4 that I could ship out to you. I'll just do a facto-reseto to it and BOOM, it'll be on its way to you. You know, if you decide to DM me your info and such :D

Edit: It was on T-Mo so it's all unlocked and shizzam and ready to receive your sim
    2nd edit, because why not? Tushon is going to the wedding, yes? If he'd be awesome enough, I'd just drop the phone off with him and he can bring it out to you.

Goddamn you're the best. If @tushon takes it, that's perfect. How I make up to you, jes?

JBoogaloo

I'll work it out with homeslice. It's been wiped and all ready for you. I'll also send a spare charger, just in case. Have a beautiful wedding! :)

Awwwh you're such a boss. Thank you, buddy!

Should the 1+1 miraculously arrive on time, I shall ship it back to you post-haste!

JBoogaloo
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'm in.

JBoogaloo
    edited October 2014

@Tushon‌ I'll call you tomorrow today after 6 and drop it off if you wouldn't mind. Maybe grab dinner, too? Thanks, dude!

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Sounds good to me.