Scream Fortress 2014

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian

With today's update all 5 previous scream fortress maps are playable leading up to this years Scream Fortress coming soon.

-Digi

primesuspectPirateNinja

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I think that is a great idea. I do not have said power but you have my thumbs up. Also I am not where I can update either so someone with that power please do :)

-Digi

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Yasssssss

NiGHTSGnomeQueenmidga
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    I do not have said power

Do you not have a GameServers login? It works for FTP too.

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Who has two thumbs and just found a Haunted Emerald Jarate? THIS GUY, HAUNTED QUALITY WOOT! (The sad thing is with a Vintage and a Haunted my medic is my most tricked out class, and I hardly ever medic)

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I had one of those chilling in my inventory for a long time, woulda given it to you if I knew :P

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Bumper car mode?

Scream Fortress 6

PirateNinja
    edited October 2014

Just got The email

We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. We should have it ready soon.

This is the Scream Fortress VI update.

-Eric

Fuckin' SOON!

I will do my best to push the update as soon as I get the email but I will not be able to access the server (change maps, actually play) until ~11pm Eastern tonight.

-Digi

trooster89
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

sd_doomsday_event

this will be interesting...

BobbyDigi

Update is on its way. Will try to get a group together in about an hour and a half to at least checkout the event map.

-Digi

trooster89

I expect to be there.

its it ready yet?

I will be there, with sharp objects and bacon!

edited October 2014

There is a goodie bag given out on login, note that there are stranges in these (I got a strange coat for the medic {yet again, medic is most tricked out class, never use medic})

edited October 2014

Let's do this

Edit: New install means TF2 was not prioritized to update. Let's do this in 4 minutes and 35 seconds!

-Digi

PirateNinja
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Very buggy opening as to be expected. I in particular was not able to pick up the tickets so I felt utterly useless and left. Overall it was fun anyways and I hope they patch it up soon.

Good times!

-Digi

GnomeQueen
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Please tell me that Soldier Hat is called "The Captain Falcon"

There was something glitchy about heavy minigun fire on sm_doomsday_event. I have point values turned on so I can see the points-per-hit, and I could have someone dead in my crosshairs a few feet away and there'd be very little damage being done. Sentries took normal damage, but other players looked like they were getting maybe 2/3 of normal.

On the brighter side, bumper car mode was hilarious.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Linc said:
    There was something glitchy about heavy minigun fire on sm_doomsday_event. I have point values turned on so I can see the points-per-hit, and I could have someone dead in my crosshairs a few feet away and there'd be very little damage being done. Sentries took normal damage, but other players looked like they were getting maybe 2/3 of normal.

I noticed the heavy issue too. Thought I was just playing terribly. Now I find out I was playing terribly AND had a handicap.

• I had the same issue with shotguns last night. Maybe it's a bullet thing in general on the map?
    @mertesn‌ has awesome hats.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

@Linc said:

Can confirm, killed Lincoln many times last night as an engie with a shotgun. Was disappointed to find out it was a glitch and I wasn't the best TF2 player ever.

I think the best part of bumper cars might be that its broken for demoknight or at least it was on the servers I played on yesterday. I just showed him running around with the cart around his waist.

Creeperbane2
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

I love it, it's like they are combining TF2 and Fusion Frenzy.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@Signal said:
    I love it, it's like they are combining TF2 and Fusion Frenzy Mario Kart.

Fixed

• SignalSignal Icrontian

You're driving bumper cars to: push a ball into a goal, stay on the one piece of the floor that doesn't fall while knocking everyone else off, collect coins. Even if they added racing to the bumper cars, it would still be more Fusion Frenzy than Mario Kart. Zak Shalack in the Ack-Ack-Pack.

• SignalSignal Icrontian