Evolve

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited April 2014

53 Minutes HHHHHHHHHHHNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

8:45 from 6 different angles (including a commentary view)

-Digi

RahnalH102
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Now I wonder if it was actually that close or just setup like that.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

That was my thought, but it looks sooooo good.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

I wish it showed HUDs, so we had an idea what we're dealing with in terms of abilities, resources, etc. Looks like a ton of fun, though.

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

This game looks amazing, though I'm wondering what the PC specs are gonna be.

...probably gonna have to play it on Shan's til I can get a new comp.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

That's so FAR AWAY.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

I played a few rounds Saturday during the alpha stress test. Can confirm - this game still rules.

hrrnnnnnn

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Mostly a dick.

midga

Interested in the next alpha? Throw your name in the hat for a chance:

http://Evolvegame.com/bigalpha

09827-01776-12978

-Digi

MiracleManS
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2014

I am interested if anyone else ends up with an alpha code, they are one-time use [well, at least it tells me that code isn't valid any longer].

I managed to get registered.... 4 days ago. Where you been @Tushon? Texas or something?

@CannonFodder said:
    I managed to get registered.... 4 days ago. Where you been Tushon? Texas or something?

It was fun!

BobbyDigi

Per Reddit at the time there were sources that said there were "1000s of spots", Not surprised it is full or inactive as of now.

Good luck to those that did get in the mix!

-Digi

Go to www.evolvegame.com/bigalpha and enter 53645-82481-07127.

New one. You're correct that the codes are a limited number of total uses and it is a high number, but this only gets you into a "pool" to be selected from for the alpha.

BobbyDigi
    edited October 2014

BigAlpha stream on Twitch Oct 30-Nov 2. Can't find a legitimate schedule yet.

Sadly no Steam Keys for pre-order yet. I really wanna pre-order so I can get into the Alpha, but I'd rather save money and pick up the inevitable 5 pack on Steam to save money.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I was selected for the upcoming Alpha, but know there's no way I'll have time to play. I'll give my key to anyone who will legitimately be playing and trying to help if they see bugs.

RyanFodder
  • georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

I'm in the same situation as @MiracleManS‌ - if you want my alpha key PM me. Alpha runs from Friday Oct 31 9:00am PDT through Saturday Nov 2 8:00pm PST.

RyanFodder

I got two keys actually. Apparently I signed up to two different emails. Feel free to PM me for the spare

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Saturday is November 1.

I'm out because ICOK.

Me, too :(

I got in. From the email:

Big Alpha begins Friday, October 31st at 9AM PDT and ends on all platforms Sunday, November 2nd at 8PM PST.

I will probably try to give it a go real late Saturday night. I'll hop on Mumble when I do.

-Digi

• ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian

In case anyone still has an extra alpha key, I'd love to take it off their hands.

I got two keys actually. Apparently I signed up to two different emails. Feel free to PM me for the spare

This is fun stuff. You really need voice to play well though. Medic is great for marking the Monster since you can do it with the sniper and shoot him at the same time.

First come first serve. I have an interview this day so I can't do the test.

Once again, it’s time to hunt together – or kill alone. Welcome to the Evolve PC closed technical test!

In about a month, Evolve will launch! However, you won’t need to wait until February 10th for this new taste of what >Evolve is like. You have been invited to join us for the hunt come January 16th at 9am PST. You have been granted >access to a closed technical test for Evolve on Steam. Included in this email is your new product code.

Fans will be able to play Evolve’s “Hunt” game mode with access to the first two monsters (Goliath and Kraken) and >first eight hunters (Markov, Maggie, Val, Hank, Hyde, Griffin, Lazarus, and Bucket) across all 12 maps that support >“Hunt” and are included at the time of launch.

Have prepurchased the game digitally? You will earn early access to the third set of Hunters, Wraith in the beta!

How do you get in? Open up Steam on your PC and click on the “Games” tab. Under “Activate a Product on Steam,” >enter the code included with this email. Anyone who previously joined the Big Alpha will have the Evolve Beta in their
    library automatically! That means if you’ve already played, give the gift of Evolve to a friend!

PRODUCT CODE: 4I63T-LVJWZ-BBQ25

And if you already own Left 4 Dead or BioShock Infinite in your Steam library you can participate – just check your >Steam Games Library come January 16th.

After that, queue up the download and Evolve will be in your Game Library, ready for battle on January 16th.

As part of this closed technical test, we want to continue to stress test the servers and need your help to do it – so at >2pm PST on Saturday January 17th, we need as many people as possible to be online and playing Evolve.

Welcome back to the fight for Shear!

Happy Hunting.`

I'm missing it again! First visiting ICHQ, then friends in DC, now family in Texas.