This thread is for pictures of people who look like OTHER FORUMERS

2»

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

ROFL!

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@Thrax‌ is everywhere in the villain spectrum, first Zsasz then "The Mist" in "The Flash". How do you find the time?

GnomeQueen
  • @Thrax if he decided to grow facial hair and become a leet haxor who wished to be in denial about reality.

JBoogaloo
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Not to mention significantly poorer taste in eyewear or attire.

DontCallMeKelso
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2014

Bald white dudes: the thread. Which is only like 30% of the Thrax face composition. Apply yourself.

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

@ardichoke said:
    Thrax if he decided to grow facial hair and become a leet haxor who wished to be in denial about reality.>

and be clearly older with no resemblance to Thrax whatsoever.

Good call though.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Caught this gem of a show yesterday. #Thraxgiving

JBoogalooMiracleManSRahnalH102
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2014

More Specifically

RahnalH102
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I met a Black @UPSKingpin working at the Columbus airport on Wednesday. He looked EXACTLY like him, even down to the exact same beard. I tried to snap a covert pic, but we were boarding at the time and failed. I'm the worst. TLDR; Black Sonny works at Columbus International Airport.

UPSKingpinWinfreyRahnalH102cola
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2014

Remember Icrontic sekrit missions (or whatever they were called)? The one that comes to mind is procuring the Fapp Circle sign for ICHQ.

Here's a new sekrit mission for all the points: snap a photo of Black Sonny at Columbus International and post it here. Bonus points if you appear in the photo with him.

RyderGnomeQueenJBoogaloo
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

@pragtastic‌ with red hair?

Went to Russian River brewing for my birthday and saw @thrax chillin outside.

Ryder_kRahnalH102primesuspect

Apparently @linc snuck off, threw on a powder blue t-shirt, and went to see a race this weekend in Sonoma. Punk sat two rows from me and didn't even bother to say hello.

GnomeQueenZanthianBobbyDigi