Holiday Card Exchange 2014

LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good GroomingFerndale, MI Icrontian

Hurry to Hallmark, dust off your stamps and practice your best penmanship cuz it's Icrontic's Holiday Card Exchange 2014!!
As in previous years, I'll be gathering the names and info of interested Icrontians and we'll all send each other spangly holiday cards for funsies!
Here are the details:

• Please fill out the google doc by 11:59 pm December 12th with your name and address info. If you don't fill out the doc, you are not "in" the exchange even if you post here and say you're interested. Fill it out!
  • Please send out cards to everyone on the list (past years have been around 12-15ish people) by December 16th.
  • Your cards can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa, etc.-themed, but they must be real cards (No e-cards). Funny, personalized and/or homemade cards are encouraged.
  • This is open to all Icrontians, so please include extra postage if we have international participants.
  • Please only sign-up if you can commit to sending out your cards by December 16th. Not sending out cards is super sad.
BobbyDigiGnomeQueenRyanMM

Comments

• I joined the gift exchange too late this year, so I'm not missing out on this one!

LeahVoice
  • LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Don't forget to sign up, folks! A plethora of Holiday-ness could be coming to a mailbox near you!

• LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Please check your mailboxes for the list-thanks!!

• I just sent the cards today. Sorry for the delay, folks!

LeahVoice