Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I have heard it all now. An Ethernet cable that is directional, so that means I can't request any data because the packets I sent to my server never get there because it is only meant to flow to my PC, not away from it.

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

This dude would totally buy it.

Signalgeorgeh
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I'm sure this person also refuses to vaccinate their kids, denies anthropogenic climate change, believes in chiropractics, swears by "cleanses," and thinks we never visited the moon. #insidejob

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Airy Airyness-ness

Thrax
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited February 2015

You people CLEARLY lack the refined skills required to truly appreciate the difference these cables make. To the trained ear, there is a massive difference.

That ear can also hear the sound of their bank account being drained in the background. It's apparently therapeutic.
    Cliff_ForsterJBoogaloo
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

But does it provide inverse reactive current and automatically synchronize cardinal gram meters?

ThraxCliff_ForsterJBoogaloo

@drasnor said:
    But does it provide inverse reactive current and automatically synchronize cardinal gram meters?

Yes, it even does it in hyper-real time while performing automatic recalibration due to semioptical solar flares.

_kdrasnorCliff_Forster
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

Cliff_Forster

What I'm still not clear on is whether they've partitioned the transductors for optimal bitflow by firewalling or if they went with the more traditional WD-40 method.

Cliff_Forster
  • http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina23.htm

We could pool together our resources to test one of these. From what I can tell it is a piece of colored paper that you stick in your optical disk tray that is supposed to somehow clean up the way the light picks up data from the disk surface.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Machinadynamica is a troll site. They're fully aware of the ridiculousness.

Cliff_Forster
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

@mertesn said:
    What I'm still not clear on is whether they've partitioned the transductors for optimal bitflow by firewalling or if they went with the more traditional WD-40 method.

Magic rock people are the most traditional of techies. So I am sure they used the WD40 method of testing. This means they also used the Millercoorswiser subsets as well as pretzel logic and Basstracker bitflow modeling without any use of Walleye partitioning as it is simply outdated since the introduction of Evenrude4strokes.

RyderWinfreyRyanFodder
  • @AlexDeGruven said:
    Machinadynamica is a troll site. They're fully aware of the ridiculousness.

You should be fully aware, that I am aware, that they are aware.

It is hilarious.