Raid Summary 03/01 - 03/02/2015

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited March 2015 in World of Warcraft

Congrats again IC! As usual, the stress and strain prove worth it as we forge ahead with progression content. We are now 4/10 HEROIC Blackrock Foundry, with the downing of Gruul and Oregorger tonight.

Both fights showed massive improvements throughout each attempt and while things got hairy, morale stayed high and we finally nailed it. Great work everyone :)

ChoochRyanFodderHydrar

Comments

• This just sort of occurred to me. But is there any reason we're not using personal loot for these heroic progression bosses? We did it when we started HM and I think it proved pretty useful. I was just looking at everyone who got useful loot last night and the numbers were really small compared to all the work we put in. Possible we just got used to group loot?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@dark_arches said:
    This just sort of occurred to me. But is there any reason we're not using personal loot for these heroic progression bosses? We did it when we started HM and I think it proved pretty useful. I was just looking at everyone who got useful loot last night and the numbers were really small compared to all the work we put in. Possible we just got used to group loot?

Was discussed early on, before Raiding: http://icrontic.com/discussion/99296/personally-master-your-loot#latest