Looking to sell a Nintendo Wii

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited April 2015 in Hardware

Anyone want a Wii, I no longer use the damn thing and need money. The console has all the original bits; controller, nunchuck, sensor bar, power brick, and of course the copy of Wii sports that came stock. Also for sale 4 other games

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

The Price is Right 2010 edition

Cabela's Big Game Hunter

Brave A Warrior's Tale

Looking to get $125-$200 (Hell even best offer not picky, it's pawn shop fodder in a week anyway) out of the console and $4.00 each out of the games (Willing to negotiate on both)

PM if interested.

Comments

• Just in case nobody bites, you may want to reprice that Wii to something reasonable.

Ilriyas
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Yeah you're trying to sell a used, last-gen console for full new price...

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited April 2015

Amazon is giving me $80 USD and that's only because it's not commonly available anymore (Amazon price bots)

Realistically it's probably around $50 dude, most people looking to spend $100 at the least aren't going to be looking into an old console.

EDIT: Guess was on the money, listings on Ebay for NEW consoles are running $50

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    Amazon is giving me $80 USD and that's only because it's not commonly available anymore (Amazon price bots)

Damn. If Amazon was offering me $80 for my old Wii I'd be all over that. They are only offering me $13.50. Silly Canadia.

oni_dels
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian

My Wife said to me the other week " why dont you sell the Wii??" I laughed nad explained its worth it to keep for the 1 or 2 times a year I play Mario Bros then to sell it for 10 bucks

_koni_dels

Well I got the WiiU and it pays all the Wii games so mine is really just taking up space.

@CrazyJoe said:

Are you trying to put one up for sale? Both the ca and com sites are giving me at least $80 for buying one.

I just figure it's their price bots on the sale side, after all they tried to charge me $200 for Punisher Widowmaker once because it was out of print.

I was looking at the Amazon Trade-In value.

ah