Thermal Compound: Dont know yet.
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 MotherBoard
Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 8 GB(2 x 4gb) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 3.5 7200RPM
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozer
Power: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Bronze Cert Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/Blk/B/AS Dvd/CD wrtier
System: Window 8

I need help. This is what i am looking at. I want to use 3 32inch TV and a small Monitor.
I want a Fast Gaming PC. But I want the power to edit videos. Draw. 3d Amine. youtube. etc.
If you have something i should change tell me. Idk if i need another Video card or not. Anything will help. Im not too worried about the Price.

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2015

You have enough to do the job right there, although you might consider beefing up the RAM because of your video editing. Not a requirement, but if it fits in the budget it'd be a good idea. Also get an SSD for your OS drive.

GPU horsepower should be enough unless you plan to use whatever NVIDIA's version of Eyefinity is called.

sonofgods
  • sonofgodssonofgods Houston TX Member
    edited May 2015

@mertesn said:
    You have enough to do the job right there, although you might consider beefing up the RAM because of your video editing. Not a requirement, but if it fits in the budget it'd be a good idea. Also get an SSD for your OS drive.

GPU horsepower should be enough unless you plan to use whatever NVIDIA's version of Eyefinity is called.

SSD? and how would i beef my RAM up. Get 2 of them or 16 GB on

also. should i get a mid case or a full tower?

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

If you're looking to do editing I would also recommend going beyond 8GB of RAM. My Laptop has 16GB of RAM and does Video editing just fine. SSD = Solid State Drive.

You have four sockets for RAM and you've listed two sticks. You could double that to 4x4GB and/or increase the size of each stick to 8GB. The board supports up to 32GB.

Having an SSD will allow your system and programs to start more quickly. The Samsung 850 Evo should be a very good place to start. I'm using a few 840 Evos in my laptop and haven't had any problems. Use the hard drive to store your data.

As for the case, that's a matter of preference and storage space.

@mertesn said:

As for the case, that's a matter of preference and storage space.

I want a badass looking case. that and hold everything. and keep everything cool.

@mertesn said:

I Do plan on doing this. But not until i get out of college so. im guessing its not too important to me at the moment due to i may need to upgrade everything at that point.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6nRT7P <- i used this site. to put everything in and add what you said. You can Change things and send me the permalink.

You're still missing a case, but aside from that you're good. That should last for quite some time, and that's a really good price on the SSD.

Thank you @mertesn! So much.